Usman planning to be on standby if Woodley vs Till don't happen

Considering Rumble looks to weigh 260+ now, I'd say he would die if he tried to make 170.
Yeah it was sarcasm. It's a dig at 2 dude's who are well north of 200 pounds trying to act like they're Welterweights.

The one guy beside Till that can guarantee an extra boring wrestle fuck fest with Tyronda is on standby, thank god! Somebody call fucking CNN.

Doubt Tyrone will fight Usman on 1 day notice, completely different styles.

standbys should be mandatory for title fights these days.

I don’t wanna see usman fight eiTher of those guys.

In fact, I don’t want to see either of those 3 fight. Give me 2011 WW division. What the fuck.

Yeah it was sarcasm. It's a dig at 2 dude's who are well north of 200 pounds trying to act like they're Welterweights.

I think Rumble is an even more extreme case. The guy was way bigger than Till and somehow managed to make 170 at one time. He also had way more weight issues than Till.

I'm quite interested to see if Till can make weight for this upcoming fight. I think he's filled into his frame so much as of late, I doubt he can make 170 now. The guy looks to weigh like 210. Even if he manages to slim down to 200, cutting 30 pounds to make 170 is tough. That's 15% of your bodyweight, which is nearly the max you can do without risking hospitalization.

I think Rumble is an even more extreme case. The guy was way bigger than Till and somehow managed to make 170 at one time. He also had way more weight issues than Till.

I'm quite interested to see if Till can make weight for this upcoming fight. I think he's filled into his frame so much as of late, I doubt he can make 170 now. The guy looks to weigh like 210. Even if he manages to slim down to 200, cutting 30 pounds to make 170 is tough. That's 15% of your bodyweight, which is nearly the max you can do without risking hospitalization.
Yeah Rumble is a little bigger but Till is one big mofo too. He's the Rumble of this generation, I thought Thatch was big but he's not fucking with Till when it comes to size. I'll be very surprised if he makes weight against Woodley.

UFC should get them Usman/Woodley posters ready. Till looked a good 230+lbs at the presser and we are only a month away.

Till misses weight and Woodley pulls out

As others have said - I like the UFC has a back up plan.

Tired of fights falling apart at the last minute with nada replace it

And hopefully with Usman on standby that'll motivate Till even more to be on weight

Funny situation how Tills last win was a fight he didn't make weight

As for vs Woodley, we'll see, but I'm pleased to hear the UFC has a back up plan in case Till can't make weight
-read Volkan was on standby for ufc 227 main event while Thiago Santos was for the TUF finale

Not a fan of a back up fighter when the title is on the line. The champion basically spent his whole training camp to fight a specific style and then if the contender pulls out the champion is pressured into fighting the back up guy, who is a possible wild card.

The champion should have a say on who the backup guy is, within reason, kinda like when they allowed Conor to pick Nate Diaz.

Back