News Usyk vs Fury 2 Dec.21st Saudi

Who takes the rematch?

• Total voters
The Saudis don't do purse splits. Each fighter is made a deal separately. Usyk has no idea what Fury made and Fury likely has no idea what Usyk made to fight each other.

They don't necessarily have to take place there. Turki just mentioned that if they make Canelo vs Crawford it could be staged in the US.
Well, then most likely we will not see any rematch. John Fury still will insist that Fury is A side and draw and Usyk is nobody noname. Most likely will insist that purse split again should be 70% for beltless Fury.

And if about possible fight in U.K? Then...
Ofc I imagine Okolie vs Askern type stuff....stand-up wrestling....

Well, then most likely we will not see any rematch. John Fury still will insist that Fury is A side and draw and Usyk is nobody noname. Most likely will insist that purse split again should be 70% for beltless Fury.

And if about possible fight in U.K? Then...
Ofc I imagine Okolie vs Askern type stuff....stand-up wrestling....
The A-side only matters when a purse split is involved or used to dictate where the fight takes place. It's irrelevant here. The rematch will again take place on neutral territory in Saudi and each fighter gets their own purse. Normally you have a pot that's split between the two fighters to form their purses. It doesn't work that way in Saudi. They each have their own separate offers that don't come from a shared source.

Joshua was in a bad way but if you actually rewatch that sequence you'll see that he was able to dodge some of those incoming punches. He also landed the last punch of the fight in that state. Fury wasn't even defending himself much less returning fire. He was totally out on his feet with the ropes holding him up. They're not equal.

Actually at one point during the rematch I believe that Joshua was slightly up. Usyk then won the late rounds which secured him victory. Your recollection is off. Joshua had Usyk in real trouble in round 9 of their rematch. Fury never at any point had him in that much trouble. It was an all out assault on his body and slowed Usyk to a crawl.

You can’t tell me Joshua was closer to beating Usyk than fury was. That didn’t happen. I rewatched both fights. Joshua was not ahead nor did he ever look comfortable.

Most people had fury comfortably ahead by round 7

Actually your recollection is off because fury had him hurt and was chasing him down in the mid fight. He stunned him badly.

Again it’s revisionist history, fans are rarely capable of being non biased especially when they dislike a fighter. It shows

Joshua vs Usyk 1 was not close at all and the official scorecards reflected it.

Usyk v Joshua 2 was closer but Usyk was pretty much ahead.

Joshua never looked comfortable in either fight.

Fury was damaging Usyk in the first half of the fight

Last edited:
You can’t tell me Joshua was closer to beating Usyk than fury was. That didn’t happen. I rewatched both fights. Joshua was not ahead nor did he ever look comfortable.

Most people had fury comfortably ahead by round 7

Actually your recollection is off because fury had him hurt and was chasing him down in the mid fight. He stunned him badly.

Again it’s revisionist history, fans are rarely capable of being non biased especially when they dislike a fighter. It shows

Joshua vs Usyk 1 was not close at all and the official scorecards reflected it.

Usyk v Joshua 2 was closer but Usyk was pretty much ahead.

Joshua never looked comfortable in either fight.

Fury was damaging Usyk in the first half of the fight
Joshua lost a Split Decision in the Usyk rematch (even if almost nobody agreed with it) and so did Fury. He won about the same number of rounds in their rematch as Fury took off of Usyk only he hurt him worse than Fury did while not taking as much damage himself. Let's not pretend that Fury did any better than Joshua. He didn't. You'd have to split hairs and use your own criteria that's favorable to Fury to argue otherwise.

Joshua lost a Split Decision in the Usyk rematch (even if almost nobody agreed with it) and so did Fury. He won about the same number of rounds in their rematch as Fury took off of Usyk only he hurt him worse than Fury did while not taking as much damage himself. Let's not pretend that Fury did any better than Joshua. He didn't. You'd have to split hairs and use your own criteria that's favorable to Fury to argue otherwise.

Again your bias against fury shows. You can’t hide it.

The majority opinion from pro fighters are saying it was razor close and some gave fury the fight, some said it was a draw.

No one said that about Usyk and Joshua in either fight.

There was never a point where Joshua was ahead and you keep avoiding that

Fury hurt Usyk multiple times, Joshua couldn’t. No one is splitting hairs you’re trying to change facts

The first fight was completely one sided. The second fight was close.

Rematches tend to be closer. Lets see how this rematch plays out

Again your bias against fury shows. You can’t hide it.

The majority opinion from pro fighters are saying it was razor close and some gave fury the fight, some said it was a draw.

No one said that about Usyk and Joshua in either fight.

Fury hurt Usyk multiple times, Joshua couldn’t. No one is splitting hairs you’re trying to change facts
Wrong. Joshua also hurt Usyk several times across both fights. It's hilarious that you say I'm biased when you're literally denying the reality of what actually happened. Refusing to give Joshua any credit because you'd rather stroke Fury.

Wrong. Joshua also hurt Usyk several times across both fights. It's hilarious that you say I'm biased when you're literally denying the reality of what actually happened. Refusing to give Joshua any credit because you'd rather stroke Fury.

I know reading isn’t strong for you but like I said for tenth time Joshua had moments. Fury was ahead and won multiple rounds. There were rounds that he clearly won.

I’m not stroking fury I’m pointing out facts.

You talk about splitting hairs and then try to argue Joshua wasn’t hurt like fury lol.

If Usyk comes out and says this was his toughest fight then what? You gonna say he’s lying lol?

I know reading isn’t strong for you but like I said for tenth time Joshua had moments. Fury was ahead and won multiple rounds. There were rounds that he clearly won.

I’m not stroking fury I’m pointing out facts.

You talk about splitting hairs and then try to argue Joshua wasn’t hurt like fury lol.

If Usyk comes out and says this was his toughest fight then what? You gonna say he’s lying lol?
AJ also won multiple rounds in both fights. Try watching them. The reality is that, between Fury & AJ, only one of them got smacked around the ring by Usyk at any point in the fight and it was Fury. He was hurt so bad he was literally out on his feet, completely defenseless, with the ropes holding him up. The fight easily could've been stopped. Now if you think that's "doing better" then pardon me for laughing.

AJ also won multiple rounds in both fights. Try watching them. The reality is that, between Fury & AJ, only one of them got smacked around the ring by Usyk at any point in the fight and it was Fury. He was hurt so bad he was literally out on his feet, completely defenseless, with the ropes holding him up. The fight easily could've been stopped. Now if you think that's "doing better" then pardon me for laughing.

I will pardon you for laughing

I suppose your dumbass knows better than Usyk and his team?

They said Tyson was a tougher fight because of his awkward style and long arms.

His team said Joshua is a predictable fighter.

Sit the fuck down

Inb4 his team doesn’t know better
Inbe4 Usyk was wrong

Here’s another lol.

Last edited:
I will pardon you for laughing

I suppose your dumbass knows better than Usyk and his team?

They said Tyson was a tougher fight because of his awkward style and long arms.

His team said Joshua is a predictable fighter.

Sit the fuck down

Inb4 his team doesn’t know better
Inbe4 Usyk was wrong

Calm down, son. Floyd said that his toughest fight was against Emanuel Augustus even though he stopped him in 9 rounds. That didn't mean it was his closest fight. Unless you think that he did better than say Maidana did? Take Fury's balls out of your mouth and take a hike. Your fanboyism knows no bounds.

Calm down, son. Floyd said that his toughest fight was against Emanuel Augustus even though he stopped him in 9 rounds. That didn't mean it was his closest fight. Unless you think that he did better than say Maidana did? Take Fury's balls out of your mouth and take a hike. Your fanboyism knows no bounds.

Lmfao ok owned. No need to play anymore. Sit the fuck down. I’ll take Usyk and his team over you as well as the majority of the boxing world

Inb4 wilder p4p

Lmfao ok owned. No need to play anymore. Sit the fuck down. I’ll take Usyk and his team over you as well as the majority of the boxing world

Inb4 wilder p4p
Owned? 😂 I just successfully countered your 5th grade logic. Fact: Fury was knocked retarded and dropped. AJ wasn't. You're seriously reaching by claiming that Fury did better. Both lost a Split Decision.

Owned? 😂 I just successfully countered your 5th grade logic. Fact: Fury was knocked retarded and dropped. AJ wasn't. You're seriously reaching by claiming that Fury did better. Both lost a Split Decision.

Lmfao you didn’t. Majority opinion and usyk and his team. Just take this loss. Anyone with eyes saw. Ya got slapped. Next

Lmfao you didn’t. Majority opinion and usyk and his team. Just take this loss. Anyone with eyes saw. Ya got slapped. Next
The ref saved Fury's life if you think about it. Joshua never needed such protection against Usyk. Cry somewhere else.

When a fighter loses a round by 10-8 or worse they were dominated. AJ went a total of 24 rounds with Usyk and still never lost a single round worse than 10-9. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Lmfao I put you in a pipe and smoked it. Next!!

Another genius comment by you one 10-8 round means dominated. Guess zhang vs Parker with zhangs 2 10-8s means it was over zhang dominated

Last edited:
Joshua for me did not do better than Fury did in either of his fights with Usyk, but that's just the way I saw the fights. He got fucking whalloped in the 9th, and it could have been stopped right there, but over 12 rounds Fury did better for me.

Back