News Usyk vs Fury 2 Dec.21st Saudi

Who takes the rematch?

• Total voters
Fury fans are quickly becoming as delusional as Garcia fans. They refuse to analyze fights objectively when making comparisons. In terms of actual round-by-round scoring Fury didn't do any better than AJ managed. Considering that he ended up getting dropped that should be the end of the comparison. AJ didn't get dropped or battered like that. That's the difference and it's a significant one.
Especially one business reality : if instead of Usyk was A.J I think ref had allowed some extra 2 full power blows to land. It is cos assumption that here is tiny poor village and rich country to compare...therefore. business reality.

oh god, i see the Klitschko people are out in force

"but he was winning the fight until his face got absolutely split open"
"but Fury was ahead after 7 rounds"

so fucking what, while the fight was close, there is no way Fury won that, a draw would have been very favourable for him

oh god, i see the Klitschko people are out in force

"but he was winning the fight until his face got absolutely split open"
"but Fury was ahead after 7 rounds"

so fucking what, while the fight was close, there is no way Fury won that, a draw would have been very favourable for him
Now the Fury stans are claiming that he "did better" against Usyk than AJ did. Both won a similar number of rounds except Fury took a beating and got dropped (technical knockdown) at one point. AJ was never in that much trouble in either of his fights against Usyk.

Now the Fury stans are claiming that he "did better" against Usyk than AJ did. Both won a similar number of rounds except Fury took a beating and got dropped (technical knockdown) at one point. AJ was never in that much trouble in either of his fights against Usyk.
the pair of them lost quite handily to him, just because the scorecards said a split decision, doesnt mean either of them nearly won

the pair of them lost quite handily to him, just because the scorecards said a split decision, doesnt mean either of them nearly won
I agree. But is it not fair to say that AJ did a little better than Fury? He didn't get beaten up badly in any single round or ruled down due to the ropes holding him up. That's the difference for me.

The very first thing Tyson needs to do is to get his dad out of the corner. No idea why a low-level journeyman boxer (with zero achievements as a coach) is advising the heavyweight champion in one of the biggest fights in the history of boxing.

Lmao sit down son
You're still at this? Haha

skysports-fury-usyk-knockdown_6558968.jpg

Oleksandr%20Usyk_undisputed.jpg

The very first thing Tyson needs to do is to get his dad out of the corner. No idea why a low-level journeyman boxer (with zero achievements as a coach) is advising the heavyweight champion in one of the biggest fights in the history of boxing.

It's the same thing with Teo and his crayon eater of a dad. These guys are just attention whores living through their sons, and they add nothing to the equation.

You are missing the fact that Fury fought a 37.5 year-old Usyk. Usyk's style is heavily relient on speed and reflexes, While fury relies more on size and reach. It's clear that Usyk is at least a couple years removed from his prime.

Fury’s style has completely changed from his younger years. Look at him vs wlad his foot speed is gone. He tried to do that same style but he doesn’t have his speed. Being a larger man he’s going to get slower quicker

Fury’s style has completely changed from his younger years. Look at him vs wlad his foot speed is gone. He tried to do that same style but he doesn’t have his speed. Being a larger man he’s going to get slower quicker
Fury had fought lethargic mode businessman in Wlad past his prime, watch his fight vs Pulev and you will get what this is.
And Wlad just didn't had did job. I even agree that Fury had won this fight and by 99% had then won rematch vs rich lethargic Wlad too.
By decision in Germany and with huge paycheck....
While I'm curious about some Fury fans here.....bad odour btw....rude attitude and disrespectful about posters who doesn't agree with their opinions.
We are bored to hear year in row how Fury will beat Wlad in rematch and get 0 rematch. We are bored to read Fury claims ho easy he will beat A.J 5 years in row with 0 fight done.
We had to hear loud claims 2 years in row how Fury will easily beat small, weak and puny Usyk....and we get to watch result.
Maybe cos 5 years long promises we should see A.J vs Fury next? Or maybe vs Wilder, IRL.

Fury had fought lethargic mode businessman in Wlad past his prime, watch his fight vs Pulev and you will get what this is.
And Wlad just didn't had did job. I even agree that Fury had won this fight and by 99% had then won rematch vs rich lethargic Wlad too.
By decision in Germany and with huge paycheck....
While I'm curious about some Fury fans here.....bad odour btw....rude attitude and disrespectful about posters who doesn't agree with their opinions.
We are bored to hear year in row how Fury will beat Wlad in rematch and get 0 rematch. We are bored to read Fury claims ho easy he will beat A.J 5 years in row with 0 fight done.
We had to hear loud claims 2 years in row how Fury will easily beat small, weak and puny Usyk....and we get to watch result.
Maybe cos 5 years long promises we should see A.J vs Fury next? Or maybe vs Wilder, IRL.

lol every boxer thinks they’ll beat everyone. Fury hypes fights with his antics. Remember we had 10 years of boring wlad. Boxing was dead for heavyweights in the west.

He doesn’t give up and he pays respect after. Yes he said the Ukraine thing, he was heated post fight. But in the press conference he was respectful to Usyk

Usyk can beat Fury more decisively in the rematch with a few adjustments.
I’m not even sure what adjustments Fury could make. It seems that he needs to improve his strength and conditioning in a serious way before we even talk about adjustments. The likelihood of him doing that is almost zero.

The decade of the neverending rematches. I guess we will see if Fury can pull up his shorts up to his neck the second time.

What people forget about the "razor close decision" was that this was only possible for Fury being protected by the ref. Let Usyk actually work him in the 9th like Fury was allowed vs Wilder and it's a KO Usyk win.

Warren & Fury are the most pathetic joke of boxing in the last years.

Fury can beat him in the rematch with a few adjustments
Yeah that's what AJ thought wo did better than Fury in both fights. The legendary "adjustments". Only adjustment working for Fury is Usyks age. This isn't a boxer like Wilder who made his name beating journeymen .

Back