Usyk vs Gassiev SUPERFIGHT!

Who wins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dorticos basically just pumped 1-2s at Gassiev hoping to break through with attrition, didn't change levels or tempos much, didn't move his head, Usyk is much trickier proposition
Let me rephrase.... going into the Gassiev fight I thought Dorticos would play to his slickness.

I also thought Usyk's win over Breidis might have involved some home cooking , but you are right, in that he has demonstrated vastly more varied movement and attacks then did Dorticos.

Last edited:
I got this right on par with Golovkin/Canelo. Absolutely epic fight.

Is Gassiev really a world class fighter? I haven't seen enough of him, but he doesn't strike me as a top 10 P4P type of talent.

Is Gassiev really a world class fighter? I haven't seen enough of him, but he doesn't strike me as a top 10 P4P type of talent.
Cruiserweight is like Strawweight, horribly overlooked, Id never expect 2 cruiserwieghts on the P4P list at one time ever this day in age. You'll know better after the fight. Gasman is for real.

Great fight! Head says Usyk should win a close decision, heart says Gassiev has that something special about him and may stop Usyk late.

Absolutely. Theyre both criminally underrated in the boxing world.

While the WBSS has been streaming fights on Youtube for free, KlowdTV streaming services bought the rights to this fight.

It will now cost $9.99 to view this fight.

I didn't even know they had scheduled the date but its on Saturday!!

When did they announce it? not much prep time.

While the WBSS has been streaming fights on Youtube for free, KlowdTV streaming services bought the rights to this fight.

It will now cost $9.99 to view this fight.
Is this for the USA?

Is this for the USA?
Yes. It was supposed to be free on Youtube but KlowdTV bought the rights a few days ago.

The only way to legally watch this fight in the USA is to pay $9.99 and stream it on KlowdTV

Us tv really dropping the ball... Pac vs Matthysse only on the ESPN app??

Nobody picks up the WBSS either?? Fucking sad.

Fortunately, the Canadian Super Channel has been broadcasting the WBSS, cause it’s really had some amazing fights, and for action sports live streams just aren’t good enough.

Also, from what I’ve read about DAZN, I’m not sure matchroom is doing themselves any favors pairing up with them for North American broadcasting. Well see I guess.

Fucking KlownTv is garbage, I can’t imagine they ponied up too much for the rights because the platform is a joke.

Yes. It was supposed to be free on Youtube but KlowdTV bought the rights a few days ago.

The only way to legally watch this fight in the USA is to pay $9.99 and stream it on KlowdTV
It's on TV here in Canada but not a common one to have.

Excellent fight. Usyk should win a JD, but I'd never bet against Gassiev.

This isn't a super fight.
And Usyk is going to outclass him.

This isn't a super fight.
And Usyk is going to outclass him.
It absolutey is. I struggle to think of any fight better than it besides Canelo/Golovkin.

I didn't even know they had scheduled the date but its on Saturday!!

When did they announce it? not much prep time.

Saw it advertised about a week ago. £9.95 ppv through itv. No brainier mate

It absolutey is. I struggle to think of any fight better than it besides Canelo/Golovkin.
Super fight to me was like a Mayweather-Pacquiao. Something big. Very big.
I wouldn't consider Wilder-Joshua a super fight yet cuz it just doesn't have that big enough push at the moment. But in a year's time it should.
Usyk-Gassiev?
A good fight, a big fight I assume in East Europe. But not a super fight.

Excellent fight. Usyk should win a JD, but I'd never bet against Gassiev.
I think Usyk should win a decision BUT there is the big factor that this fight is taking place in Russia with a Russian fighter against a Ukrainian. I hope we don't get a robbery but I'm not holding out much hope. Still I'm going to enjoy watching one of the greatest fights to take place this year.

I am in Moscow for this now and will go to this on Saturday. I cannot wait! It is close to 50/50 imo. I really hope Gassiev can get it done.

Any validity to this fight possibly being in jeopardy? I’ve seen a few comments here and there in different reports. I hope it’s still a go!

Back