Vacation balkans and southeast europe.

Seaside

Caudillo
Banned
Reaction score
Where should i go.

I think greece and bulgaria and macedonia then montenegro and serbia. Maybe end in hungary.

When are you going and where are you from?

Montenegro is really nice, as long as no war breaks out.

Mmm, Serbia

upload_2018-9-22_23-31-13.jpeg

TS ready to catch a tan on the beach on his holiday
20150512-spratlys-pagasa.jpg

Slovenia & Montenegro are supposed to be top level beautiful.

Mu Russian family member was in Serbia. Said he was treated very well. Apparently they love Russians there.

Wherever you're going it's best to avoid holidaying in the Balkans and Southeast Europe. You definitely don't want to go to greece and bulgaria and macedonia then montenegro and serbia. Or end in hungary.

Where should i go.

I think greece and bulgaria and macedonia then montenegro and serbia. Maybe end in hungary.

I hear Montenegro has killer food. Go to Romania, and go visit Count Dracula's Castle.

Mu Russian family member was in Serbia. Said he was treated very well. Apparently they love Russians there.

They came to Serbia's call when they tried to gain Independence from Austria-Hungary by ghosting Duke Ferndinand. That touched off WW1.

Wherever you're going it's best to avoid holidaying in the Balkans and Southeast Europe. You definitely don't want to go to greece and bulgaria and macedonia then montenegro and serbia. Or end in hungary.

Why?

They came to Serbia's call when they tried to gain Independence from Austria-Hungary by ghosting Duke Ferndinand. That touched off WW1.

I think it goes further back to Russo-Turkish war of 1878.

Slavs have each other's backs.

Wish it was so man. The only ethnic group that kill each other more than Slavs are Arabs.

Southern Slavs hate each other, Eastern and Western Slavs hate each other, and of course the Russian-Ukrainian conflict. :(

Wish it was so man. The only ethnic group that kill each other more than Slavs are Arabs.

Southern Slavs hate each other, Eastern and Western Slavs hate each other, and of course the Russian-Ukrainian conflict. :(

Na africans have you beat.

The issue now is many ukrainians have become more brainwashed than Russians and now follow neo nazi or fascist extremeist ukrainian nationalist stuff that hate Russians. Its stupid because most of western ukraine was added to the country today by Russian empire or Stalin. Large paets of far western ukraine always belonged to poland or hungary and had poles etc there.

With Bosnia and serbia to me that more about religion. The Arab sunnis and wahhibis are now funding wahhabisim in the balkans. So yhat will only brainwash muslims in that region to further see themselves as different.

The current Polish dislike to russians can make sense. But isnt genocidal. Unlikely to be.

Na africans have you beat.

Yes, but only if you view Africans as same ethnicity.

The issue now is many ukrainians have become more brainwashed than Russians and now follow neo nazi or fascist extremeist ukrainian nationalist stuff that hate Russians. Its stupid because most of western ukraine was added to the country today by Russian empire or Stalin. Large paets of far western ukraine always belonged to poland or hungary and had poles etc there.

I am not sure who is more brainwashed Ukrainians or Russians. Both have propaganda. But i was in Kiev this summer, there is no person-to-person hate of Russians, like 0. I was even walking with my wrestling tracksuit jacket with "Russia" on. No problem. The Nazis, are in the Western part. Have not been to Russia for 6 years, so i cant comment on the situation there, all i know is that Russia became more dictatorial while Ukraine has became European whorehouse.

With Bosnia and serbia to me that more about religion. The Arab sunnis and wahhibis are now funding wahhabisim in the balkans. So yhat will only brainwash muslims in that region to further see themselves as different.

don`t know much about the conflict tbh. The Bosnians in Norway seems to be very secular, most of their women even married to Serbs and Croats.

The current Polish dislike to russians can make sense. But isnt genocidal. Unlikely to be.

Polish people getting propaganda about Russia 24/7 as well. But i think they starting to warm up to Russia. I have a secret crush on Poland, too bad the feelings are not mutual.

Last edited:
Back