Vale tudo NHB bare-knuckle fights Thread

Of course and his teachers funaki Suzuki

I got every fight from 93-99

I sometimes wonder how today's fighters would do in that organization I think it would be perfect for a guy like Demian Maia

I sometimes wonder how today's fighters would do in that organization I think it would be perfect for a guy like Demian Maia
Maia would own pancrase rules

Him vs prime funaki same weight would be ace

Rickson beat funaki but both past it

I'd favour prime funaki a lot

Maia is pure bjj pretty much he would be ace in pancrase

Sorry, but every time I enter this thread to check the new posts, this

makes me laugh irl.

It's like a surreal equation:

giphy.gif

+

giphy.gif

=

giphy.gif
ahhaahahhah ... u even took time to create gifs about this petty issue? I mean, how old are u, dude?

BTW, u must be the 5th bum here who uses this "Im a real badass in the streets" as an argument.

2 bad that u´re not laughin´with me at ur [youtube] vidz collection, with such diamonds like 51 yrs old Zulu against nobodies... That was... funny indeed...

I presume in 2117 a tool will show off with his vidz collection of Ken vs Kimbo... [sigh]

Last edited:

Serious question: Is English not your first language, or have you been diagnosed with a mental illness (autism spectrum disorder, schizotypal personality disorder or sth. similar)? I ask because nothing in your last couple of posts makes any kind of sense; neither as a reply to anything that I've written in this thread ("u must be the 5th bum here who uses this "Im a real badass in the streets" as an argument."), nor as self-contained statements ("I presume in 2117 a tool will show off with his vidz collection of Ken vs Kimbo"). It's like you're talking to somebody else. The only thing I get out of your posts is an increasing desire to mock you tbh.

The one thing I can understand is that you are getting increasingly emotionally hurt. It's obviously very important for you to see yourself (and especially to be regarded by others) as an expert in Vale Tudo history. Since you have been shown in this thread to possess close to no factual knowledge, have had your "sources" exposed as fraudulent, unreliable, driven by personal agenda or a combination thereof, and have even less ability to differentiate between fact and fiction, your reaction is to get upset on an emotional level. That's extremely immature.

Serious question: Is English not your first language, or have you been diagnosed with a mental illness (autism spectrum disorder, schizotypal personality disorder or sth. similar)? I ask because nothing in your last couple of posts makes any kind of sense; neither as a reply to anything that I've written in this thread ("u must be the 5th bum here who uses this "Im a real badass in the streets" as an argument."), nor as self-contained statements ("I presume in 2117 a tool will show off with his vidz collection of Ken vs Kimbo"). It's like you're talking to somebody else. The only thing I get out of your posts is an increasing desire to mock you tbh.

The one thing I can understand is that you are getting increasingly emotionally hurt. It's obviously very important for you to see yourself (and especially to be regarded by others) as an expert in Vale Tudo history. Since you have been shown in this thread to possess close to no factual knowledge, have had your "sources" exposed as fraudulent, unreliable, driven by personal agenda or a combination thereof, and have even less ability to differentiate between fact and fiction, your reaction is to get upset on an emotional level. That's extremely immature.

If you're going to make a post that long please post a video with it of somebody getting their face beat in thank you kind regards. -TS

If you're going to make a post that long please post a video with it of somebody getting their face beat in thank you kind regards. -TS

Sure, here is a collection of mostly one off fights, including one in which Ryan Gracie bites off a part of his opponent's earlobe (ostensibly for fighting dirty, but really just because he was a deranged fuck):

doesnt make sense to u coz ure a ´tard.

Tryin´ to sell us a Zulu vs He-Man fight, or 2000s Zulu fights, as somethin´ relevant only exposes your ridiculous [google] MMA "knowledge".

U dont know these dudes, a legit knowledge about He-Man would imply that u indeed went to North-East Brazil, Fortaleza, to really understand what we´re really talkin´about here.

U know, dude, when u dont know shit about something, jus´be humble: try to learn about it instead of dismissin´it.

We all here wanna learn, when I read somethin´ new, somethin´ about the Russian ol´school scene, I jus´feel happy about it, I dont need to dismiss it.

Now do us a favour, take ur lousy [youtube] vidz collection & GTFO.

stree.gif

Renzo soccerkicking Taktarov in the face was always so badass to me

show me someone who says they didn't like Rio Heroes and I will show you a liar.

Back