Valentina’s last opponent was not a “crack head”

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I just read some comments about Valentina’s last opponent being a crackhead to try and discredit Valentina’s win.

But the truth is she stopped doing crack and cleaned up her life a while ago and that was just part of her past.

She’s still a legit fighter and a inspirational story. I think the UFC just fed her to Valentina too early. That’s all, just wanted to clear this up.

She could have used that crackhead strength.

Once a crack head, always a crack head. Like the marines.

Don't bully pedrita i think she already paid for all her sins with that absolute beating Val and Mario gave her

Meh...I'm no druggie but drugs are everywhere. I'm sure a lot of fighters still do (and have) indulge. Hell, I think Matt Brown said he was a former junkie (please forgive me if I'm wrong about that).

giphy.gif

I just read some comments about Valentina’s last opponent being a crackhead to try and discredit Valentina’s win.

But the truth is she stopped doing crack and cleaned up her life a while ago and that was just part of her past.

She’s still a legit fighter and a inspirational story. I think the UFC just fed her to Valentina too early. That’s all, just wanted to clear this up.
Do you use this site as your own personal diary or journal? Seriously, it reads like youre talking to yourself. That not withstanding, I cant imagine anyone giving a fuck about your "inner thoughts" on a horrible, crackhead, female fighter.

Do you have any thoughts on any amateur womens golfer who struggled with alcoholism, but is finally playing for her pro card?

Do you use this site as your own personal diary or journal? Seriously, it reads like youre talking to yourself. That not withstanding, I cant imagine anyone giving a fuck about your "inner thoughts" on a horrible, crackhead, female fighter.

Do you have any thoughts on any amateur womens golfer who struggled with alcoholism, but is finally playing for her pro card?
That was a very rude comment. And actually yes, I do have some thoughts on the current state of amateur women’s golf but clearly I should just keep my opinions to myself from now on.

TS is right you know.

The fact that she overcame crack addiction is impressive and to be applauded.

To call her a crackhead anyway and ignore her recovery is pure douchebaggery.

Meh...I'm no druggie but drugs are everywhere. I'm sure a lot of fighters still do (and have) indulge. Hell, I think Matt Brown said he was a former junkie (please forgive me if I'm wrong about that).
He definitely is a former junkie. And that's an amazing achievement too.

That was a very rude comment. And actually yes, I do have some thoughts on the current state of amateur women’s golf but clearly I should just keep my opinions to myself from now on.
I’m geniuninely interested in your thoughts on amateur woman’s golf bro, forget that salty hater @Adjutant

Maybe start a thread in the OT and we can share ideas

Matt Brown calls himself the immortal cos he actually died doing H....his story is awesome

so does every one always all court McGee and jared Gordon crackheads as well since they did before getting clean and sober

Wow... You're an asshole.

I don't know why this is such a big deal.

There are several fighters with histories of drug abuse in this sport.

She was a bad opponent for Shevchenko based on her level of accomplishment in the sport, not because she used to be an addict.

The fact that she's genuinely a terrible fighter is all you need to discredit her as an opponent.

Back