Valentina’s last opponent was not a “crack head”

Drug users or jon jones if u will need to access mental health in their community. In my city the street s are awash of meth and fentanyl. Ped steroid is also drug

I thought the one that used to do crack was Lauren Murphy...

<Dana05>{<huh}

imo, coke is a stupid drug to buy unless you're ridiculously rich. It costs so much and lasts like an hour. With all the ADHD pharmaceuticals out there, I'm surprised people still use coke tbh. There are stims that will last 24 hours out there.

I agree with your overall point though

It is too expensive, but crack truly isn’t cheaper. It actually takes just as much to fuck you up. And yeah there’s other shit that lasts much longer and is much cheaper but things like that (meth) are dirty as fuck lol, even worse than crack. Any meth head will even tell you that. At least that’s what they told me.

It’s the exact same drug just different ROA (smoking it) and many preferred it also because it’s quicker to do that way. Baking soda is the only difference. Crack was worse because you can buy smaller quantities of it. You can buy 10-20 dollar rock. You can’t do that with powder. No dealer will sell you that. According to Freewy Rick Ross, crack is just coke with all the impurities taken out. It’s the same drug. It’s not any stronger in rock form, but it hits you much quicker when smoked.

Last edited:
You right on the surface level OP. We shouldn't disrespect a person who managed to turn their bad life around into something of inspiration. I can respect her for it. Not cool to call her a crack head.

It is too expensive, but crack truly isn’t cheaper. It actually takes just as much to fuck you up. And yeah there’s other shit that lasts much longer and is much cheaper but things like that (meth) are dirty as fuck lol, even worse than crack. Any meth head will even tell you that. At least that’s what they told me.

It’s the exact same drug just different ROA (smoking it) and many preferred it also because it’s quicker to do that way. Baking soda is the only difference. Crack was worse because you can buy smaller quantities of it. You can buy 10-20 dollar rock. You can’t do that with powder. No dealer will sell you that. According to Freewy Rick Ross, crack is just coke with all the impurities taken out. It’s the same drug. It’s not any stronger in rock form, but it hits you much quicker when smoked.

oh, I didn't mean street stuff like meth. I meant stuff like adderal, vyvanse, ritalin, concerta, etc..

I just read some comments about Valentina’s last opponent being a crackhead to try and discredit Valentina’s win.

But the truth is she stopped doing crack and cleaned up her life a while ago and that was just part of her past.

She’s still a legit fighter and a inspirational story. I think the UFC just fed her to Valentina too early. That’s all, just wanted to clear this up.

Unfortunately, a pretty sad story. A brazilian television (globo) showed her story before the fight...In my opinion, this influenced Mario Yamasaki in that day.

Whatever she was, she had no business being in the octagon with Shevchenko, anyone who bothered to watch her fights could see that.

This was a gimme for Val to hype up the inevitable title fight. The way Sherdog thinks Val, previously the ultimate point fighter, is now some terrifying ko monster shows it worked.

Well, people know who she is because of the whole crackhead thing. Plus, she was a crackhead longer than she has been a fighter.

Last edited:
oh, I didn't mean street stuff like meth. I meant stuff like adderal, vyvanse, ritalin, concerta, etc..

Adderall is just like meth but it’s cleaner. It was made by the real experts, not in a shed, lol. Ritalin is weird.

Back