Valentina S: Woman of Many Talents 2.0 - One Door Closed, Another Door Opened

Man, I hope we see some of teenage Shevchenko's style when she's fighting at 125
Pulling off some Wonderboy shit with the side kicks and hook kicks along with the rest of her fun stuff.

something strange about her coach Pavel Fedotov--he's in almost every picture of her including vacation pics.
Is he a father figure to her or maybe something more? Is Valentina single? Never her seen her with a bf, her best friend seems to be her sister--as her and the coach seem to travel the world together. Bet there is a weird situation here lol

Saw Valentina at UFC fight expo. She looks below average in person.

gid_selection_16.gif

I'm digging the road trip pictures, seems like a pleasant excursion. I gotta say though, that Inca Kola stuff looks vile, I don't think Valentina even drinks it, just poses for pictures with it.

something strange about her coach Pavel Fedotov--he's in almost every picture of her including vacation pics.
Is he a father figure to her or maybe something more? Is Valentina single? Never her seen her with a bf, her best friend seems to be her sister--as her and the coach seem to travel the world together. Bet there is a weird situation here lol

Unconfirmed reports that he is married to Antonina. A user on here shared an article once which said they were married, but it has never been confirmed, they may be in a relationship though. I've seen a few pictures of them where it does look like they are in a relationship, their body language is open and intimate. They seem closer that Val+Pavel do.

The three of them are very close and from what I can tell they all must live together, if not permanently, then often.

Valentina does seem to be single. I've suspected #MyGirl of being a lesbian, asexual, prudish/frigid or something else, like you, I've never seen her with a partner. But who knows, maybe she has managed to keep her private life very private, but all in all, she seems to spend all of her time with her sister + coach and there doesn't seem to be a mystery man popping up anywhere near her, it's just the three of them. They love traveling, they're always on the move and are always together, if she were dating you'd imagine said mystery man to be appearing here and there but nope. Just Val, Antonina & Pavel.

Her closeness to her sister may seem weird to certain peoples, but societies, cultures and individuals differ greatly. Many cultures outside of 'the west' have very strong family bonds. I've saw some imply that they're in some sort of lesbian incestual relationship or that Pavel is dating both of them, I find those to be too far fetched.

But yes, I'd say the arrangements between the three would be considered 'odd' by many. It could be that Pavel and Antonina are dating, with Valentina tagging along as the third wheel. Or simply Pavel is their mentor and teacher whom they greatly respect, in which case it would seem neither sister cares much for dating at this point in time.

When it comes to their personal life they both often talk about their mother, but I've never seen either talk about their father (many suspect they have different fathers due to their difference in appearance). I would not at all be surprised if they are half sisters raised solely by their mother (with both fathers being estranged) and Pavel has became an almost father like figure to them, in fact, that is what I suspect.

Unconfirmed reports that he is married to Antonina. A user on here shared an article once which said they were married, but it has never been confirmed, they may be in a relationship though. I've seen a few pictures of them where it does look like they are in a relationship, their body language is open and intimate. They seem closer that Val+Pavel do.
Thanks Coco-Zola, that was some really interesting info, much appreciated

The three of them are very close and from what I can tell they all must live together, if not permanently, then often.

Valentina does seem to be single. I've suspected #MyGirl of being a lesbian, asexual, prudish/frigid or something else, like you, I've never seen her with a partner. But who knows, maybe she has managed to keep her private life very private, but all in all, she seems to spend all of her time with her sister + coach and there doesn't seem to be a mystery man popping up anywhere near her, it's just the three of them. They love traveling, they're always on the move and are always together, if she were dating you'd imagine said mystery man to be appearing here and there but nope. Just Val, Antonina & Pavel.

Her closeness to her sister may seem weird to certain peoples, but societies, cultures and individuals differ greatly. Many cultures outside of 'the west' have very strong family bonds. I've saw some imply that they're in some sort of lesbian incestual relationship or that Pavel is dating both of them, I find those to be too far fetched.

But yes, I'd say the arrangements between the three would be considered 'odd' by many. It could be that Pavel and Antonina are dating, with Valentina tagging along as the third wheel. Or simply Pavel is their mentor and teacher whom they greatly respect, in which case it would seem neither sister cares much for dating at this point in time.

When it comes to their personal life they both often talk about their mother, but I've never seen either talk about their father (many suspect they have different fathers due to their difference in appearance). I would not at all be surprised if they are half sisters raised solely by their mother (with both fathers being estranged) and Pavel has became an almost father like figure to them, in fact, that is what I suspect.

I thought it was official that she is together with him but im not sure where I read it. Afaik he was the first guy who trained them when they were really young. Not that I really care but the whole thing is kinda creepy. Though maybe they are just good friends.

Last edited:
she was robbed of the belt ... Her striking is great. I hope she gets a rematch.

Back