Media Valentina Shevchenko predicts Cris Cyborg vs. Amanda Nunes for UFC 232

Which comments?
You have to watch her postfight interview. It is about 11 minutes. She pretty much did a who is Nicco? Ex champ? when they asked her if she is willing to give her a title shot

Shevchenko is full of shit. Acting like she won that fight is pretty lame. Even if you did slightly out point her in a boring terrible fight (she didn't, Amanda beat her at her own boring ass game) that is nothing to brag about.

Nunes 2-0. Soon to be 3-0 if Shevchenko really wants it again.

I don't really understand what makes her believe that she won. She was point fighting and wasn't even close to outclassing Amanda. You don't beat a champion without beating a champion.

Havent watched the video but its obvious who she is picking after losing to one of them twice lol she's still salty over them losses
One doesn't need to lose to Nunes twice to boldly pick the bigger stronger fighter who's going into the fight as the favorite {<diva}

Havent watched the video but its obvious who she is picking after losing to one of them twice lol she's still salty over them losses

Actually it would make more sense for her to pick Nunes to win to make herself look better, but she is Cyborgs training partner so she cant.

I'll say this much.... Nunes, by far ,will be hardest puncher that the borg has faced in her storied and goat career.

Cyborg is no 6 or 7-1 favorite in this fight.
I think borg gets it done but this might be first fight that she actually wears some fight afterwards.

I don't really understand what makes her believe that she won. She was point fighting and wasn't even close to outclassing Amanda. You don't beat a champion without beating a champion.

Lots of people believe she won.

Or she can just be making the obvious choice.

She also says she is friends with Cyborg.

But do not let anything get in the way of what passes for your attention span or critical thinking.

Interesting...Valentina actually said that Cyborg is FAST.

That's a very honorable appreciation from someone like Valentina.
she starts fast. thats for sure. she has decent speed for WMMA but nothing impressive besides her pace

Her comments about the former 125 champ was brutal.

Harsh but fair.

Who cares I just miss watching cyborgs tight ass walk that stage

<{ohyeah}>

KlutzyQualifiedFunnelweaverspider-size_restricted.gif

So where are all the fools ridiculing Joanna but stay silent regarding saltchenko and her annoying entitled personality?

To be fair ... Valentina might actually have a solid argument.

Joanna .... not so much.

To be fair ... Valentina might actually have a solid argument.

Joanna .... not so much.

Valentina didn’t beat Nunes either time. Joanna didn’t beat Rose either time. What’s the difference?

I agree with this, but we should always give more credit to the 135ers for going up to 145 than cyborg for being catered to.
Nunes started at 145....and got pounded out from it by current flyweight Alexis Davis LOL

Back