Media Valentina Shevchenko predicts Cris Cyborg vs. Amanda Nunes for UFC 232

Nunes started at 145....and got pounded out from it by current flyweight Alexis Davis LOL

Cyborg got kneebarred before she started juicing lol stuff happens.. Diego Sanchez and Kenny florian started in the UFC at 185; you gonna tell me they're middleweights?

Hmm?

I agree with this, but we should always give more credit to the 135ers for going up to 145 than cyborg for being catered to.
Holm and Nunes should be given a lot of credit but Cyborg should be given credit for her wins as well. Jon Jones built his reputation on fighting guys who could make 185.

holm did much better than i thought she would against cyborg

Damn I love Valentina. Sweetest thing in the UFC.

Wife material IMO. If you are reading this Val hit me up with a PM. I can cook, clean the house and hold pads for you.

cyborg is gonna kill her anyways. wont be close.

Nunes gonna get worked by Cris, then sent back down to face Val and lose again.

Well, Cyborg is going to destroy Nunes, I feel bad for Nunez cause Cyborg is on roid.

Zero interest in Nunes/Shevchenko 3. IMO it plays out like the second fight.
The Bullet dominates and wins because we Slavs say “ God loves trinity”

The Bullet dominates and wins because we Slavs say “ God loves trinity”

I'd like to see her dominate Nunes, but I think that the size disparity is just too much for her to overcommit to anything. She only really got off in the first fight after Nunes was totally spent.

Correspondingly, Nunes will try not to gas and not to present any opening for big counters.

It's one of those dead stylistic match ups like Woodley/Thompson.

I'd like to see her dominate Nunes, but I think that the size disparity is just too much for her to overcommit to anything. She only really got off in the first fight after Nunes was totally spent.

Correspondingly, Nunes will try not to gas and not to present any opening for big counters.

It's one of those dead stylistic match ups like Woodley/Thompson.
She arguably won the second fight and now she’s got confidence.

Nunes gets destroyed by Cyborg and then Valentina takes second belt

She arguably won the second fight and now she’s got confidence.

Nunes gets destroyed by Cyborg and then Valentina takes second belt

IMO she did.

I don't even like Nunes, but I hope she wins. Highly unlikely, but if anyone is going to take out the Borg, it is going to be her, ON THE GROUND.

Jesus christ, it must suck being a hate obsessed Shevchenko hater after last Saturday. It’s the same 8 or so people in each thread repeating the same false narratives/claims and butthurt comments.

Shevchenko Flyweight Champion living rent free in your delusional little heads.

DuD7XuSXgAA-dbg

Back