Valve: Gabe Newell struggles to say 'three' in Valve own made ad

Panmisiek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
To be honest if there is no meaning behind it, why then piss people off?

Thanks that's 3:08 I will never get back.

If you think that Valve isn't working on Half Life 3, you're an idiot. It's a license to print money.

Sure, it's odd that they've taken so long, but make no mistake, it's gonna happen.

If you think that Valve isn't working on Half Life 3, you're an idiot. It's a license to print money.

Sure, it's odd that they've taken so long, but make no mistake, it's gonna happen.

Neither half-life 1 or 2 are among the top 50 best selling video games of all time.

Nope. It's not happening. Thinking it is is the same mentality of a battered wife that believes her husband loves her and will eventually stop.

Neither half-life 1 or 2 are among the top 50 best selling video games of all time.
But Im pretty sure they were some of the top selling games of their own time. Going through the top 50, it seems like most of the games on the list are from about 2009 and forward, save a few like Rock Star games, handhelds, all time classics, etc.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_video_games

Although I think the list is somewhat suspect. Neither Diablo 3 or Witcher 3 made the list, and they both sold in the neighborhood of 30 million copies.

At this point I half expect them to really fuck with us and make a Half-Life prequel.

Half life 2 sold over 6.5million copies at retail on the year of release plus another 3 million copies of the orange box at retail.

Not including all the online sales or further sales in the last 10 years in sure it's made them a good chunk of change.

Gonna laugh when Left 4 Dead 3 happens before Half-Life 3

People have been saying that for 10+ years. And yet, here we are.

Valve can't count to 3.

RIP Half Life, Portal, Team Fortress, Left 4 Dead

Dropping 3 of everything at once would be something else..

I did chuckle when he was like, "You mean more than 2? But less than 4?"

Fucking Gabe is straight up trolling me, now. He doesn't even hide it. He's just mocking me, LOL. Oh, to be a genius. Must be nice.

Back