Valve going to stop policing content on steam

BjPenn2017

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.pol...35260/steam-visual-novels-adult-violent-games

Personally I think this is great, says they're going to introduce some kind of tool to help you filter content. Glad to see steam stand up and not bow down to SJW bullshit, it's almost as if they know people have a choice and can exercise that choice whether they want to play something or not.

Shocking, next they might tell people how to use a mute button next time someone tells them to fuck off. Lol

Since when did they even start?

Steam always had a self-policing environment

Oh great!

I can't wait for all the games you'll be able to play as a child molester.

"Gotta fuck them all!"

They were also censoring (or about to) adult content, seemingly at random.

I love how salty all these irrelevant games "journalists" are getting over this. They're really modern book burners; Marxist control freaks by trade, fear grimacing cucks by nature. Heaven forbid we get to choose what's offensive to us and vote with our wallets.

So long as the content isn't illegal, let the customers choose. They do have a shovelware issue though.

Good old Brad Glasgow breaks things down things well

Last edited:

I love how salty all these irrelevant games "journalists" are getting over this. They're really modern book burners; Marxist control freaks by trade, fear grimacing cucks by nature. Heaven forbid we get to choose what's offensive to us and vote with our wallets.

So long as the content isn't illegal, let the customers choose. They do have a shovelware issue though.

Good old Brad Glasgow surmises things well

*summarized

"...just remember that your anger isn't the anger Valve cares about."

Uh...yeah, actually, they do. Because I am angry as hell at people like you, Ben Kuchera, and have been for a while. Mind your own business, or go fuck yourself. Valve scored big with me, here; reminded me why I loved them in the first place.

*summarized

"...just remember that your anger isn't the anger Valve cares about."

Uh...yeah, actually, they do. Because I am angry as hell at people like you, Ben Kuchera, and have been for a while. Mind your own business, or go fuck yourself. Valve scored big with me, here; reminded me why I loved them in the first place.
lol, my phone wouldn't let me type that out. It kept autocorrecting, then I kept ducking it up, I just went with something else. I have to stop posting at 4am :D

Yeah Ben Kuchera and the rest of his ilk, all creepy mother fuckers.

soy-face.jpg

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.pol...35260/steam-visual-novels-adult-violent-games

Personally I think this is great, says they're going to introduce some kind of tool to help you filter content. Glad to see steam stand up and not bow down to SJW bullshit, it's almost as if they know people have a choice and can exercise that choice whether they want to play something or not.

Shocking, next they might tell people how to use a mute button next time someone tells them to fuck off. Lol

Oh it’s this troll again.

I don’t even want to know what SJW is supposed to be.

Another good video on the subject

Maybe Agony backers can get the unedited version now.

If you didn't think there was enough shit on Steam before though...

Last edited:

Good old Brad Glasgow breaks things down things well

I'm not convinced that he pronounced sociopathy correctly.
Did he?
(At 2:50)

Gaming as a whole has been pretty steadfast when it comes to holding the line against the spreading SJW filth. At least in comparison to other forms of infected media and communities.

Who even pays attention to "gaming journalists?"

Gaming as a whole has been pretty steadfast when it comes to holding the line against the spreading SJW filth. At least in comparison to other forms of infected media and communities.

It still happens from time to time, SJWism effectively helped destroy the Mass Effect series.

It still happens from time to time, SJWism effectively helped destroy the Mass Effect series.
Bioware destroyed the Mass Effect series alone. It didn't start with Andromeda.

Back