Vanilla gorilla shares the secret 2nd 52 block set

telling you this as a friend. hitting your parents is not cool dude. Also frowned upon in all cultures, not just paki. Your lucky to have over bearing parents. I know that from a younger persons perspective it can suck, but in the grand scheme of life, its better than having the opposite, youll see one day when your older and youll be better for it. Not everyone gets that same opportunity in life, such as myself, kids with drug addict parents, foster children, the street kids of pakistan, etc etc.

My dad hit me first though. I didn't hit him out of no where, but it's not like I bully him or anything he does a lot for me though.

telling you this as a friend. hitting your parents is not cool dude. Also frowned upon in all cultures, not just paki. Your lucky to have over bearing parents. I know that from a younger persons perspective it can suck, but in the grand scheme of life, its better than having the opposite, youll see one day when your older and youll be better for it. Not everyone gets that same opportunity in life, such as myself, kids with drug addict parents, foster children, the street kids of pakistan, etc etc.

I understand what your saying though, if I ever have a kid, I will not lay a hand on them though, but I will teach him/her how to fight and will put him in martial arts classes at a young age, so he'll learn how to defend himself.

I really don't want to be weak and I don't want a kid of mine to be weak either.

This is one more story invented to sell fights style.

Chain fight the guy use and weapon because it kills the outor and not only beats him.
If you do not force against the rules I would post a video of a chain fight for you to take a look
The thing there is real
And not this fantasy

Back