vBookie Fantasy Hockey League V9

Status
Not open for further replies.
After I open it it just keeps refreshing and I have to close it and reopen for it work. Other than that it’s been ok
For some reason it showed that I wasn't in any leagues, but was still logged in.

Who is everybody taking tonight? I think khabib

I wouldn’t be mad seeing Conor lose again.

@The Clamburglar, how are we goal-free going into tonight!? That can't be a good sign for either of us going forward. lol

Probably the first time in 4 years where I haven’t had a player on IR. lol. INB4 Crawford is back on it for the rest of the year.

@helax you had me thinking I was OK after last week, now I'm getting wrecked this week. Hopefully just growing pains for us, brother. lol

@helax you had me thinking I was OK after last week, now I'm getting wrecked this week. Hopefully just growing pains for us, brother. lol
Lol. I don’t remember the last few weeks. Nope nothing to see there. Moving on to @Outkast ...

Things I’m noticing and not liking about the ESPN fantasy league this year. Firstly, I had Schenn on DTD for the longest time, only to have him go on IR when in fact he was placed on roster that same night.

Secondly, I’ve been watching the Kings, since fuck them, go Ducks, and Peterson has been playing since Campbell’s injury and has been playing quite well. However, the ESPN fantasy app shows he hasn’t played a single game yet. Motherfucker just shut out the Blues.

And thirdly, they need to add blocked shots as a stat or what’s the point in having good D.

Rant over.

Need a goalie and assists. Offering players like Tarasenko, Kopitar and Landeskog.

@helax has two guys go early today, I have two guys go early today and he's up 5-1-3? The fuck!?
<{vega}>

Question: why did I lose on save percentage and goals allowed average when my percentage was higher and gaa was lower?

Question: why did I lose on save percentage and goals allowed average when my percentage was higher and gaa was lower?
Maybe you didn't have the required 3 goalie starts per week to qualify for those

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back