vBookie Fantasy Hockey League V9

Status
Not open for further replies.
@clutchit and everyone else. should we draft Sunday the 24th?

Hey folks, Mike and I are both good again. I texted him and he'll log and reaffirm at some point.

The 24th works for me as well. I'd prefer in the evening if possible but whatever works for the majority I will accommodate.

Cheers

Hey folks, Mike and I are both good again. I texted him and he'll log and reaffirm at some point.

The 24th works for me as well. I'd prefer in the evening if possible but whatever works for the majority I will accommodate.

Cheers
You don't text me anymore...

tenor.gif

all 12 teams are returning and confirmed

i'm down to run another league if we can get a few for a second league. that way jester and talent can get in on one as well

also AOM if he wants to join

all 12 teams are returning and confirmed

i'm down to run another league if we can get a few for a second league. that way jester and talent can get in on one as well

Ill join another one with you lol

We know @Rawex is in too.

I have to command "the boy" to be here for the draft, so the 24th works in case he has to ask off work because he will need to. lol
Or my team will forever be a thing of lore given my complete and total lack of NHL knowledge.
I get the lineups now and such, but I'm only becoming a hockey fan via his somehow being born one.

Did real well all season---until the last couple match-ups last year, then got wrecked Franklin/Quarry style.
Sucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back