Vegetarian tries meat, has orgasm.

The funny thing is that veggies and fruit were seen as unhealthy for thousands of years. Just look up some Galen, Avicenna, even books up to the Victorian era. I remember reading some bare-knuckle boxing book about the training and diet of boxers back then and they literally talked about veggies like we would talk about candy nowadays: "Yeah, you know, a bite won't kill you, but don't eat too much of it and only if you really have to". Only during and after the World Wars, food rationing became super duper important and the peeps in power (on both sides) realized they would have some pretty gnarly mass starvation on their hands if they didn't make veggies and fruit more palateable to their subjects.

So, they went with the "it's actually healthier than meat and bread and can satiate you for so much less money" route. So, out went beefsteaks and lamb chops for breakfast (seriously) and in came wholemeal bread and veggies, fruits, etc.

Now, I'm not saying people back then were 100% right and mainstream science today is a "friendly woman at the docks", but it shows how things can change. Who knows the truth? No idea. However, meat and bread worked for millenia.

Maybe, just maybe, scientists who understood things like electricity and germ theory had a better idea of what’s healthy than philosophers who based their dietary recommendations on the four humors.

"This is like a whole different level of food that I was not aware existed."

NOTE: This video is basically a nuclear trigger to vegetarians, and they say it is fake. The woman is an employee of the Onion, but this was posted by the Onion A.V. Club, which is not fake.

Bone Marrow is so good on toast.

If i could have an orgasm each time i ate meat i'd start eating it again.[been vego for around 20yrs]
Even though i've been vegetarian for a long time i have to inform everyone i have had orgasm without eating meat. Admittedly i've only experienced about 3 over the last 20 years, but nevertheless they WERE proper orgasms! I rest my case.

If she hadn't eaten meat in 22 years I bet she shit her pants after.

If 2 vegans have a disagreement, is it still called "a beef?"

Chill out bro. You meat eaters are awfully defensive. Probably too much hormones from the steroids in the meat you eat.

<Gordonhat>
At least I'm getting jak't from all the dope bruh

so an unwillingness to eat chicken eggs seems comically stupid.

I know a vegan who's only excuse is it's a chickens period. So why am I eating it? That's it they have no other argument for it.

If you go through the replies on those reddit threads, there are a lot of vegetarians who say they just don't like the taste of meat. I don't know why they say that, maybe they are crazy, but they definitely exist.

Try eating meat without any seasoning or processing, it'll taste like garbage. What people dig in meat is mostly the processing and the seasoning, that's why meat subs can taste so much like the real thing without even having meat in there.

Crazies act like it's all or nothing.

The 'all or nothing' way of thinking isn't necessarily anything to do with crazy. A lot of the time it's just about being immature and lacking self control.

Moderation is a big part of maturing as a person. Being able to have 1 beer, to have a balanced diet, to exercose 3-5 tomes a week, to play an hour of video games a couple times a week...

When youre young and immature it's drinking to get drunk, or not drinking at all, eating nothing but salad until you get aenemia, 12 hour video game marathons amd then sleeping in and missing work, obsessovely working out to the point you kill your own gains...

Learning how to have a little bit if everything in your life is more a sign of maturity than sanity.

Try eating meat without any seasoning or processing, it'll taste like garbage. What people dig in meat is mostly the processing and the seasoning, that's why meat subs can taste so much like the real thing without even having meat in there.

This is not completely true. First most foods taste like crap with no seasoning that is why seasoning is a thing in the first place.

2nd, I have eaten burgers and steaks with zero seasoning and still enjoyed them very much. Certainly more than most vegetables with no seasoning.

I've had enough salads to know that they have no taste at all unless you put dressing on them. So I'm not sure what you're saying.

I eat unseasoned meat often. Its delicious still. Especially beef heart or chicken gizzards.

If anything is fake about that video, it's the steak. LOL @ A5 Wagyu. <36>

"This is like a whole different level of food that I was not aware existed."

NOTE: This video is basically a nuclear trigger to vegetarians, and they say it is fake. The woman is an employee of the Onion, but this was posted by the Onion A.V. Club, which is not fake.

The onion av club is not fake, buy it is a humor site....

Back