Vendetta: State Of Colorado Goes After Cake Maker Jack Phillips Again

I've noticed a lot of lefties spamming the phrase "bad faith" online lately. Specifically referring to online outrage mobs: basically it seems that whenever a howling mob comes after someone they like (Gunn, Jeong etc) it's done in bad faith, as opposed to the witchunts that they initiate which presumably are in good faith. I wonder what they consider this complaint then?

Yeh and when the poof complains keep trolling him with shit cakes like one of those photoshop fails. Could even make a thread about it ''poof cake fails"
When they complain I’d refund the money and now you can say you’re doing it because they’re assholes not because of their sexual identity

For example, Deuteronomy 21.18-21, 22.22-24, 18.20, 13.5, 17.12. That's a lot of ''putting to death'' for simple adultery, sorcery, or back-talk.
But what if that witch is stepping out on her 'ol man and then gets lippy about it?

<seedat>

Deut 22:5
A woman must not wear men's clothing, nor a man wear women's clothing, for the LORD your God detests anyone who does this.
You can't possibly believe that crap even if you're religious.

I doubt you cling to the following also listed in Deuteronomy.
  • The calling for First-born male livestock must be sacrificed. Deut (15:19–23)
  • The Regulations of the institution of slavery and the procedure for freeing slaves. (15:12–18)
  • The Regulations for the treatment of foreign wives taken in war (21:10-14)

Even if you're religious you have to consider how silly that is.
  • The lord would detest clothing given that he "The LORD God made garments of skin for Adam and his wife, and clothed them". Genesis 3:21
  • And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.Gen 2:25
  • "For this reason I say to you, do not be worried about your life, as to what you will eat or what you will drink; nor for your body, as to what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing? Matthew 6:25

Last edited:
How does Christian belief bear on transgender issues?

It seems to me there are some here pursuing a precedent where "religious belief" becomes a catch-all to avoid established civil law when an individual doesn't care for it. What's next? Serving a black couple violates someone's "religious beliefs"? I'm sure some asshole will try to found a religion that forwards that theology.

This is extremely dicey.

There is literally a religion where the star character thought of black people as trash and the holy text says to emulate his behaviour as he is the greatest man to ever live.

...culturally liberal people increasingly view Christians as bigots and are willing to use the state apparatus to force them to behave differently.

Reading this thread and seeing people's inability to acknowledge the difference between refusing to serve a person versus participating in a specific celebration certainly lends credence to this. Plus, given that the court already stated that the baker was not given fair treatment, it should afford him credibility, but that sentiment is also conspicuously absent.

The disdain for Christianity is not exactly hidden in liberal America. It's the religion of backwards rednecks in their eyes.

Reading this thread and seeing people's inability to acknowledge the difference between refusing to serve a person versus participating in a specific celebration certainly lends credence to this. Plus, given that the court already stated that the baker was not given fair treatment, it should afford him credibility, but that sentiment is also conspicuously absent.

The disdain for Christianity is not exactly hidden in liberal America. It's the religion of backwards rednecks in their eyes.
The current hatred of Christianity is why and how I could see Christian persecution come on fairly quickly at some point.

I thank God for Trump.

It seems like when the far leftists gain power again in the USA, it's gonna get bad. Christians will be blamed for being in the way of the leftist Utopia. And we will be considered to be enemies of the State by the Left.

And Barack Hussein Obama will probably be nothing compared to what's to come.

The current hatred of Christianity is why and how I could see Christian persecution come on fairly quickly at some point.

I thank God for Trump.

It seems like when the far leftists gain power again in the USA, it's gonna get bad. Christians will be blamed for being in the way of the leftist Utopia. And we will be considered to be enemies of the State by the Left.

And Barack Hussein Obama will probably be nothing compared to what's to come.

I don't see the far left gaining power anytime soon, they're the ones that made Trump in the first place. The problem is that disdain for Christianity is no longer strictly a far left sentiment.

I have to admit it's amusing and even a little satisfying to see our resident Christians complaining so hard and trying to find a way to pretend that this isn't just plainly illegal.

Maybe people in Colorado just feel the need to explain why they want to buy something to everyone they buy from. Like fill up your tank but be sure to walk over and tell the clerk inside you need the fuel to drive back and forth to work and the store and such.

Deut 22:5
A woman must not wear men's clothing, nor a man wear women's clothing, for the LORD your God detests anyone who does this.
Deuteronomy 22:28-29
28 If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, he shall pay her father fifty shekels of silver. He must marry the young woman, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives.

GTFO with Old Testament bullshit

I hope you're right on that. Let us pray for our countries and pray that God moves in revival. Only he can heal our land.
It will get worse Truth, and you should know that.

Back