Venezuela "Rambo" now dead

WorldofWarcraft

Holy Paladin
Banned
Reaction score
Mr Perez was a former police officer and action film star who portrayed himself as a James Bond-Rambo figure on social media.

Rogue Venezuelan helicopter pilot Oscar Perez has been killed in a police operation along with six other militants, spurring Opposition complaints of human rights violations.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-01-...scar-perez-killed-in-police-operation/9335566

These are his last moments captured on video. Notice the videos before and after a grenade was thrown in.

Videos are posted on his Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/equilibriogv/

They found him via this interview he did with CNN:

there was no way they would leave him alive it not a western european government. i mean it sucks because he was fighting against a completely failed and collapsing regime of now terror but yeah.

Dude put it on the line

Michael Moore must be very happy right now

The whole country is fucked. He lived by the sword, the government came down on him. I feel for the country and hope it finds peace soon. I'm with the people the government seems to have failed.

RIP to a true patriot, died for his country, died fighting for what he believed was right.

He has bigger balls than 99% of us.

Respect for not simply bending the knee to the communists scum that is podrio. Who knows maybe his death won’t be completely in vain and change is on the horizon

How could you not?

the mere notion of it would probably be repulsive to anyone who survives this regime.

and in before, "wait, it's not a true communist state!!"

I don't know if the people blame communism for the failure. Capitalism is definitely the freest system to have if the politicians allow it.

Have a friend who's currently mourning his loss, as she grew up with him.

This is what happens when you're active and public as part of the overt resistance. Lessons learned? Choose one, not both.

That's a legit question. Revolutions typically turn over to something even worse though.

It will all depend on the leaders they choose to follow. I don't know enough about the people to know what their feelings are. The government is clearly failing. I hope the people can come together if they do over throw the government, and choose good people to lead them.

Last edited:
It will all depend on the leaders they choose to follow. I don't know enough about the people to know what their feelings are. The government is clearly failing. I hope the people can come together if the do over through the government, and choose good people to lead them.

Yeah even if we know the people this will be hard to predict how this will play out.

On one hand if they choose a leaderless resistance against their gov't, it'll be much more effective, but the issue is the vacuum they'll create for some really despotic shit to take over (even more than they have now).

The other option is to coordinate a public resistance movement with outstanding leadership and a coordinated kinetic and active arm. Those insurgencies are less effective against standing governments, but the population can more or less know what they'll be getting on the other end of the toppled government.

I have to say putting myself in this guys shoes......its an incredible set of circumstances. I wonder how his hideout was found and who or what knocked on him. Going from bold speeches with masked gunmen at each side to bleeding profusely in a kitchen (?) and leaving a message for your family on social media......man what a ride

I have to say putting myself in this guys shoes......its an incredible set of circumstances. I wonder how his hideout was found and who or what knocked on him. Going from bold speeches with masked gunmen at each side to bleeding profusely in a kitchen (?) and leaving a message for your family on social media......man what a ride

It's completely unreal to think about. Right or wrong, I can respect people fighting for their own country against the standing government. The men with him also deserve respect.

It's completely unreal to think about. Right or wrong, I can respect people fighting for their own country against the standing government. The men with him also deserve respect.

God damn' its awesome to read a liberal leaning poster say this.

Back