Venezuela "Rambo" now dead

God damn' its awesome to read a liberal leaning poster say this.

I'm not that liberal, I'm really more in the middle. I'm split on a lot of issues. It's just here on sherdog, that I'm seen by some to be a leftist commie SJW. We can disagree on other issues, but it seems we are on point with this one.

It's completely unreal to think about. Right or wrong, I can respect people fighting for their own country against the standing government. The men with him also deserve respect.

I don’t know if this comment will sound insensitive but the saga would make for a great movie and I’d def watch

I'm not that liberal, I'm really more in the middle. I'm split on a lot of issues. It's just here on sherdog, that I'm seen by some to be a leftist commie SJW. We can disagree on other issues but seems we are on point with this one.

Well there you go.

and in before, "wait, it's not a true communist state!!"

If I said jets fly by means of non-gravitational fields would that be accurate? Or would it instead be accurate to say they fly by means of thrust and lift?

@LogicalInsanity , hey caught our first one!

I'd rather have the discussion with @Trotsky though. He's an honest "marxist".

I think our group here of posters are very entertaining and frankly if we all had the same opinion the fun in debating/shit posting would be nonexistent. To reply to the poster comparing planes to communism, I just want to say what I’ve always said.....if what I experienced was fake communism fuck man I don’t want to experience the real thing. It’s that simple

I think our group here of posters are very entertaining and frankly if we all had the same opinion the fun in debating/shit posting would be nonexistent. To reply to the poster comparing planes to communism, I just want to say what I’ve always said.....if what I experienced was fake communism fuck man I don’t want to experience the real thing. It’s that simple

You were just missing the mass democide, re-education camps, and the gulags.

You were just missing the mass democide, re-education camps, and the gulags.

Yeah brah I sure loved knowing that I had no future, not knowing where the next meal would come from, standing in line for hours to only be told nothing was available, hiding beef cause its outlawed, getting slapped for not drinking the cool aid.....I can only wish communism upon you and yours but not the fake one of course you want the real stuff

Yeah brah I sure loved knowing that I had no future, not knowing where the next meal would come from, standing in line for hours to only be told nothing was available, hiding beef cause its outlawed, getting slapped for not drinking the cool aid.....I can only wish communism upon you and yours but not the fake one of course you want the real stuff

Yeah that reads like a nightmare. You make it to the states, and is it safe to say you're a free market advocate?

Perez was a giant douche, but the administration should have taken every possible precaution to take him alive and not martyr him.

Just before grenade

After grenade

"

Grenades have a tendency to be bad for your health.

1/10 - would not recommend getting grenades thrown at you.

I'm always amazed when I hear about guys like Cpl Kyle Carpenter. Fucking badass Marine from 2/9 ate a grenade on a rooftop in Marjah and is walking around like a champ now.

Back