Venum launches new brand, Ringhorns

itrainUFC

Black Belt in UFC
@Blue
Reaction score
https://www.instagram.com/ringhornsofficial/

The brazilian based brand has worked with their team in LA and made a new brand, Ringhorns. This new brand has a difference mascot.

I always felt that Venum was better than Hayabusa because their stitching and their quality control was overall better. So hopefully Ringhorns lives up to Venum's name.

If Venum is better than Hayabusa, Hayabusa is a garbage. Venum's durability is horrible.

<{clintugh}>

If Venum is better than Hayabusa, Hayabusa is a garbage. Venum's durability is horrible.

<{clintugh}>
Half of my gear is Hayabusa and they all have bad quality control. I only have one pair of Venum MMA gloves and it is awesome.

Venum's durability is horrible.

Never used their gloves. Their Thai Camp Sport Bag durability is excellent.

As far as I know they have equipment made in Thailand that is very resistent.

True that Hayabusa's craftsmanship is terrible, so is Venum for their non-thailand/brazil made stuff. Venum's Thailand made product are quality, Brazil made products are decent, the China made are terrible.

Also this Ringhorn brand, all I see are low range synthetic trash..I don't know what they are doing....

Synthetic appears to be the new "thing." Rival, Ringside, and Title have all gone that way along with the new everlast elite gloves. I don't buy that skintex or synthetic leather is better. To me..their is no substitute for leather.

True that Hayabusa's craftsmanship is terrible, so is Venum for their non-thailand/brazil made stuff. Venum's Thailand made product are quality, Brazil made products are decent, the China made are terrible.

Also this Ringhorn brand, all I see are low range synthetic trash..I don't know what they are doing....

Yeah no clue what they are doing.
Maybe they secretly want to change their mascot. Or the snake just had took much empty space and they can't get much designs for it because it is not a closed off drawing.

There's alway people starting on Boxing, Muay Thai, etc. There's people who go and train looking for just learn how to punch or get in shape.

These folks won't be looking for Twins or Fairtex or Top King...

to each their own but those gloves dont appeal to me at all.

to each their own but those gloves dont appeal to me at all.
me either. thought venum should of stuck with building their brand but maybe some people don't see eye to eye but want to be in good business.

anyone who is serious isn't buying those overpriced mainstream MMA brands gloves.

Why they have a new brand? What's different and so special?

That is one ugly logo. First picture was alright, second one is just terrible. Anyone know how much they’re asking for a pair?

all they need to do is pay some popular MMA guy, whoever that is at the moment I have no idea, so ill just use an example I can think of.

if they pay Tito Ortiz to wear these gloves, all the groupies will buy them up!

Never used their gloves. Their Thai Camp Sport Bag durability is excellent.

As far as I know they have equipment made in Thailand that is very resistent.

Even their " fully handmade in Thailand " gear is trash. The Venum Elite boxing gloves ... didn't last 4 months. If you are a heavyweight or cruiserweight boxer stay away from the brand's gloves.

these look...horrendous.

To all the people shitting on Venum and Hayabusa - what do you guys buy? Serious question - if I can get better quality for less money please let me know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back