Venum launches new brand, Ringhorns

To all the people shitting on Venum and Hayabusa - what do you guys buy? Serious question - if I can get better quality for less money please let me know.
no one wants to shit on them but their quality control needs a fix.
idk if hayabusa fixed theirs for their new T3 series.
they both are the most well known brands so it comes to a point where they can produce whatever and except it to sell.
back before the reebok deal, most fighters wore hayabusa and venum shorts.

better quality for less money? muay thai gear. less focus on looks and gimmicks.

To all the people shitting on Venum and Hayabusa - what do you guys buy? Serious question - if I can get better quality for less money please let me know.

Ring to Cage is a good option.

no one wants to shit on them but their quality control needs a fix.
idk if hayabusa fixed theirs for their new T3 series.
they both are the most well known brands so it comes to a point where they can produce whatever and except it to sell.
back before the reebok deal, most fighters wore hayabusa and venum shorts.

better quality for less money? muay thai gear. less focus on looks and gimmicks.

Venum shorts are really good.
Reebok is a female brand ...<41>

A lot of the boutique brands; TopBoxer, UMA, Sabas, and our main man Juan (Technoir), sell really high quality products for similar prices and with the customization aspect, you're getting a glove that suits exactly what you want.
But if you wanna stick to a bigger company, then I like Boon for Muay Thai. Not personally a fan of Fairtex gloves but a lot of others swear by them and I like everything else they make.

Thank you for all the responses! I meant better then hayabusa and venum rashguards and shorts, but i did not write that out, sorry. I know that for boxing glovesand shin guards there are much better alternatives.

Thank you for all the responses! I meant better then hayabusa and venum rashguards and shorts, but i did not write that out, sorry. I know that for boxing glovesand shin guards there are much better alternatives.

The BJJ brands are pretty good. I like tatami stuff. (Even though I own like hundreds of Venum shorts.)

Half of my gear is Hayabusa and they all have bad quality control. I only have one pair of Venum MMA gloves and it is awesome.
You must have the entry-level Hayabusas. Their more expensive gear is quite good, and blows away anything from Venum. But a general rule of thumb- don't buy boxing/mt gear from MMA companies.

You must have the entry-level Hayabusas. Their more expensive gear is quite good, and blows away anything from Venum. But a general rule of thumb- don't buy boxing/mt gear from MMA companies.
I got their tokoshu regenesis gloves. some shin guards and others.
the Tokoshu was just hype but i heard their 3rd gen is an improvement. don't know til i use it.

I can only compare the Hayabusa Technique and Venum Electron 2.0 and I have to say the Hayabusa blows Venum out of the water. Venum just feels super cheap.

As for gloves... all Thai brands. Best value.

Triumph United Death Adders are around 50 bucks because of black friday sales. They have great reviews on the web. Check those out.

Thank you for all the responses! I meant better then hayabusa and venum rashguards and shorts, .

Hayabusa in general has taken a MASSIVE nosedive in recent years in quality control.

My 9 year old pair of Hayabusa Kyoduo Shorts and Rashguard that I wore to literally every single training session and tournament for the first 3 years of BJJ are still in perfect shape; the crap they put out now wears out in a few months. The old shorts and rashguards were build like tanks; the new material or whatever they are using feels like flimsy paper.

Back