Verizon wireless and sharing plan

Kemeticsoul

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
if I share a plan with someone and the other person is pretty much the holder/lead person on account, can they go into the website and block certain numbers? Can they see texts or just calls?

I’m asking because this one broad who I used to date waaaayyy back in the day used to call me pretty randomly and we would talk for a lengthy amount of time. Lately she’s been calling with a private number. I asked her why and she said I blocked her. I sure as fuck didn’t and told her as much. She then said “well your wife probably did”. Well I asked my wife and she said she didn’t. She knows we are friends.

This broad probably just wants to talk when it’s convenient for her and she probably just dials me *67. That’s my guess. Unless I was high one night and did it. Doubt it.

TL;DR. Verizon Wireless. How much can the account holder do and see ?

you're being toyed with.

Yes, the account holder can block numbers online (up to 10 max for free). They pretty much have access to everything and can do anything they want. You can go to Verizon and get yourself placed on the account as an authorized manager (or whatever its called) so you can do the same but you would need the account holder to do that for you. They can see the call logs of all the phones on the account but can't read text messages sent to them.

If your wife knows old flame calls you from random numbers, and didnt care, then she has no motive to have blocked old flame anyways.

Sounds like old flame is playing some weird game. And if thats the case, then do you really want to be in her web?

Back