VICE News Under Fire for Workplace Harassments Against Female Staff

Going forward, nobody's gonna pay settlements to these women. The existence of a settlement payment becomes grounds for public shaming, why not save some of the money and take the shaming upfront.

What a disgusting publication:

Getting Wasted on Cum Cocktails

Our new, crazy intern Gabe got a bunch of her girlfriends and guy friends together to drink semen cocktails. Here's how that went.

<{clintugh}>

132.gif

simpsons-fire.gif

I liked vices trip to north Korea years back when there wasn't nearly as much information and documentaries on the subject. But theyre a far cry from that these days.
based on what? Vice News on HBO is still leagues better than everyone else and they have countless incredibly well done documentaries on a multitude of subjects.

Their Ukraine coverage was absolutely pathetic. They completely bought the CIA neo-nazi agenda and completely missed the proxy-war implications with Russia.

They had some great work on HBO up until that point.
didn't they have a journalist captured by pro Russian forces?

watching Leftist news outlets doing hit pieces on each other is going to be great....

watching Leftist news outlets doing hit pieces on each other is going to be great....

I'm glad you're not struggling with the reality of watching your political opponents demonstrate the internal, costly, moral consistency that your side lacks.

I'm glad you're not struggling with the reality of watching your political opponents demonstrate the internal, costly, moral consistency that your side lacks.
Is it really moral consistency if they're judging each other for being morally inconsistent?<45>

Is it really moral consistency if they're judging each other for being morally inconsistent?<45>

They're punishing the phonies who were only paying lip service to the expressed values.

They're punishing the phonies who were only paying lip service to the expressed values.
They'd better be careful. Who knows who the hot potato will be passed to next.

IM SICK OF SHANE SMITH.

ITS A KNOWN FACT HE IS A WHITE CIS MALE>

Used to enjoy Vice and even Vice news but I can't stomach their crap anymore. They went too far left and lost me as a viewer.

Anyway, I love this metoo shit. Keep it coming. So many on the left are falling apart. The hypocrisy is astounding.

Used to enjoy Vice and even Vice news but I can't stomach their crap anymore. They went too far left and lost me as a viewer.

Anyway, I love this metoo shit. Keep it coming. So many on the left are falling apart. The hypocrisy is astounding.

Me too. Cant take it anymore.

I really don't see the point of this

Everytime a left/liberal person or institution has a sexual harassment scandal, the right wing/republican people go ahaha that means... something

Well the politically left actually punish and disown their own people now who turn out to be sexual predators, as opposed to running them for senate, so what are you complaining about?

Why does it matter if it's left or right falling apart over sexual harassment? Is it not equally ridiculous that these dudes in position of power, regardless of affiliation, are being exposed? On the left you have folks that claim to be all about equality, and on the right folks that believe in more traditional "family values." Neither side has demonstrated they're capable of either.

Dudes in a position of power that don't take no for an answer should be what's discussed. Not "oh shit someone working for a company I don't like got hit! Yeah! Fuck that company!"

You're calling for more sexual harassment shit to come out, as long as it's against the people you dislike. You're a fucking loser if I'm being honest.

Everytime a left/liberal person or institution has a sexual harassment scandal, the right wing/republican people go ahaha that means... something

Well the politically left actually punish and disown their own people now who turn out to be sexual predators, as opposed to running them for senate, so what are you complaining about?

The right will just deny any wrongdoing as they always do.

Why does it matter if it's left or right falling apart over sexual harassment? Is it not equally ridiculous that these dudes in position of power, regardless of affiliation, are being exposed? On the left you have folks that claim to be all about equality, and on the right folks that believe in more traditional "family values." Neither side has demonstrated they're capable of either.

Dudes in a position of power that don't take no for an answer should be what's discussed. Not "oh shit someone working for a company I don't like got hit! Yeah! Fuck that company!"

You're calling for more sexual harassment shit to come out, as long as it's against the people you dislike. You're a fucking loser if I'm being honest.
I absolutely am hoping for more allegations to come out and especially if it's against the people I dislike. That doesn't mean I want more people to be assaulted. There's a difference, dumbshit.

Obviously I'm not ok with sexual assault from either side but it's more satisfying when the hypocritical paragons of virtue on the left get hammered, especially after crying for a year about Senor pussy grabber. Not too mention the lengths they went to in order to cover up for their own creepers.

Funny I'm a loser "if you're being honest", as if your opinion is worth a shit. Try to control your emotions better little baby.

Last edited:
That said I'll admit that Trump endorsing the alleged pedo Moore was shameful and that guy needs to rot if he actually did it. Call it back tracking or whatever, fine.

No, you punish people who have yet to be proven as anything. Tell me, is forgoing due process for feels a winning strategy? You guys just made a top Democratic Senator who could've done a lot of good for your side, step down over mere allegations that he denies.

Winning!

Back