Victoria's Secret is dying.

JonesBones

Excuse my contraflow
@Steel
Reaction score
Victoria’s Secret can’t even sell its merchandise at a discount

“We blame customer fatigue, an immunity to Victoria’s Secret’s ongoing promotional stance, and a still underwhelming product assortment, all of which drove a longer sale period, higher promotional levels and resulted in a mid-single digit decline in traffic and high-single digit decline in AUR [average unit revenue].”

Victoria’s Secret has had sales challenges over recent quarters, as customers shift their preference to less expensive bralettes, which don’t have padding, as opposed to the higher-priced ‘constructed’ bras, like the Very Sexy line that the brand is known for.

Victoria’s Secret has faced competition from brands like American Eagle Outfitters Inc.’s AEO, -2.65% Aerie brand in the bralette category. And Amazon.com Inc.AMZN, +0.04% which has a growing roster of private labels, is selling low-cost bras.

The company’s exit from the swim category has also been a challenge.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/v...sell-its-merchandise-at-a-discount-2018-07-12

MW-GM402_victor_20180712105333_ZH.jpg

I'm not buying myself bras when you charge $50 or more

I love my boobs but not that much

You know what is hot though? Lululemon.

shutterstock_742594177.jpg

It's because I left the company
This was bound to happen

A recession is coming soon. More businesses like these will start struggling as well.

Maybe lingerie just isn't that interesting when you can go on the internet and see a chick with penises shoved in every one of her orifices.

On a random note, the founder of Victoria Secret died by throwing himself off the Golden Gate bridge.

My ex came home with new AE lingerie one night and I thought it looked better or just as good as her VS stuff. Guess it was more comfy too. She wasnt as impressed with my 70s comic style iron man boxer briefs.

I once went shopping with a friend of mine there and while she was trying on bras and shit, I was chatting up one of the sales girls and convinced her that I worked for their 'sister' company, 'Victor's Secret'.

They need to make some lingerie for men that want to be women that allows them to hide their schlongs. Profits will soar.

The wife never sets foot in Victoria's Secret ever.

According to her, they're overpriced and they don't offer any meaningful support for F-cups and larger. She basically spills out of anything smaller than a DDD, and most of VS' stuff isn't in the properly fitting F+ cup range.

What's the point of spending a fortune on VS stuff ? If things go right it ain't staying on for long anyway ....and may get torn anyway...

I really hope they tell us the secret before the business closes.

The wife never sets foot in Victoria's Secret ever.

According to her, they're overpriced and they don't offer any meaningful support for F-cups and larger. She basically spills out of anything smaller than a DDD, and most of VS' stuff isn't in the properly fitting F+ cup range.
Pics of dem big ol tiddies please.

I once went shopping with a friend of mine there and while she was trying on bras and shit, I was chatting up one of the sales girls and convinced her that I worked for their 'sister' company, 'Victor's Secret'.

What you do is buy a few shares in a company and then walk in the local branch and act like you own the place. Like Planet Fitness. lol. I own shares in that. I am tempted to go there and just look around. They will be like, "Can I help you sir?" And I will be like, "No thanks. I am part owner and just checking out the operation." Makes you look like a bigshot. Then you can grab them by the pussy.

Last edited:
Back