Vid: Floyd straight up sonning Mcgregor during exchange between rounds

never boxed professionally vs best of all time.

mayweather should have ko'ed him in the first round.

he didn't.

ask yourself....."why didn't he?"

I thought we quarantined you guys in another forum

he didn't.

Because he wanted to give a show to the crowd dummy.
Are you really that dumb?
$

he didn't.

He has never been a KO artist, he is 40 years old and retired and walked down a bigger supposedly stronger and younger fighter and pretty much embarrassed him.

He has never been a KO artist, he is 40 years old and retired and walked down a bigger supposedly stronger and younger fighter and pretty much embarrassed him.
nobody thought conor was going to win.
but he didn't embarrass him.

a ko in the first couple of rounds would have been embarrassing.

And some ignorant morons still think Conor was competitive in that fight :D

You're the one in the thread whining. I still you're still not over the fact Floyd gave Conbum brain damage lmao.
i didn't make the thread.
nobody thought conor was going to beat floyd

He didn't walk him down at all.

He arguably should have lost a lot more rounds than he did, considering he is still as fit as ever and the best ever.

It took him 10 rounds. Says how much respect he had for early McGregor.

edit: And how the fuck is spending 10 uneventful rounds doing nothing and only finishing it in the 10th when the guy can't stand anymore because he punched himself out,, a "walk down".

Last edited:
Was not supposed to land a single punch. Remember that? Then after it was over all the boxing people freaked the fuck out and said no no no no no no no no. He let him land all those punches. Yeah that’s it. Right.

Back