Vid: Floyd straight up sonning Mcgregor during exchange between rounds

He didn't walk him down at all.

He arguably should have lost a lot more rounds than he did, considering he is still as fit as ever and the best ever.

It took him 10 rounds. Says how much respect he had for early McGregor.

edit: And how the fuck is spending 10 uneventful rounds doing nothing and only finishing it in the 10th when the guy can't stand anymore because he punched himself out,, a "walk down".

You're allowed to say/think whatever makes you sleep better at night. If that's the narrative that allows you to keep worshiping Conor, then keep it. But nothing can change this:

$

441_Floyd_Mayweather_vs_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg

Floyd-Mayweather-Vs-Conor-McGregor.jpg

Floyd needing 10 rounds to finish Conor is irrelevant. The reality is that even most of those who thought Floyd was going to win didn't think it was going to be by KO or TKO, but by decision, so the simple fact that he was able to do something that the vast majority didn't think he was going to do is already impressive enough, considering his size, age, hand problems and the fact that he isn't known as a finisher. At least not in the last decade or so.

You can go for the moral victory angle and claim Conor did amazing for lasting 10 rounds with Floyd. Or you can just point out the fact that he got finished by the worst version of a guy he made fun for not finishing a fight in well over a decade. Conor lasted 10 rounds against Floyd. Most of the guys in the last decade faced a much better Floyd and lasted 12 rounds. So, i'm not sure if this makes Conor look as good as you think.

There is a very good chance that Floyd simply carried Conor for the sake of entertainment and credibility of the fight. He himself pointed this out. There's also a chance that he placed a bet on himself to win in the 10th round.

Now, even if this isn't what happened, which i highly doubt, there's one important thing to keep in mind: size and age matter. People age. Being 40 and inactive for 2 years can have a huge impact in your ability to perform. So, even if Floyd really tried but couldn't get the job done sooner, that doesn't say anything positive about Conor, since this little achievement of his was not against Floyd's normal self. Anyone who has followed Floyd's career knows that he looked much slower and sloppier than he used to. This is not the same guy that dominated the world of boxing a few years ago. He is not the same AT ALL. The only reason Conor fans ignore that is because they wanna pretend Conor really did good against the best boxer in the world, when there's a good chance that any top 10 would have destroyed that version of Floyd. This is a 40 yo guy, inactive for 2 years, that had less than 2 months to train and during his camp was filmed on vacation in Miami. The dude didn't even take his training that seriously.

Was not supposed to land a single punch. Remember that? Then after it was over all the boxing people freaked the fuck out and said no no no no no no no no. He let him land all those punches. Yeah that’s it. Right.

I dunno what's better the excuses you gave Jon Jones or to Mcgregor

Embarrassed? It took Floyd 10 rounds to put away a guy that never box professionally in his life. 10 rounds. The embarrassing part is on Floyd..

Didn't Floyd throw like 6 punches in the first round? Don't you think it's likely that he was holding back on purpose when you look at those numbers?

You're allowed to say/think whatever :

It took the GOAT boxer (of every boxer to ever live on the planet earth) 10 rounds to finish a guy who has never boxed in his life. It would have gone to a decision if Conor had acclimated his cardio a little better to 10/12 rounds.

Conor did extremely well.

It took the GOAT boxer (of every boxer to ever live on the planet earth) 10 rounds to finish a guy who has never boxed in his life. It would have gone to a decision if Conor had acclimated his cardio a little better to 10/12 rounds.

Conor did extremely well.

Wrong. Conor knocks people out. He doesn't have pro boxing experience but he has years of boxing training. That doesn't equal to nothing. If i train BJJ for over 10 years and even roll with world champions, but never competed in it, will you say that i never did BJJ in my life? Don't be daft.

Floyd carried him the entire fight. It was clear as water. What was your prediction? Beucase a lot of people, even Floyd supporters, thought he would win a decision, simply because he is known for not having much power. The fact that he finished Conor with pillow gloves, a much bigger and younger guy who raves about being tough and used to get hit in the face with knees doesn't tell anything positive about Conor. This is a guy who made fun of his opponent's power and got fucked up by it.

But they, try to twist it however you like. Fact is: he got finished and he he faced the worst possible version of Floyd. Imagine this fight had happened a couple years before...poor Conor.

Also, anyone who thinks Floyd any interest in make this fight end soon is stupid beyond belief. If he wants to entertain the possibility of a rematch and give any sort of credibility to his 50th win this fight has to look at least competitive for a while. What kind of dumb fuck can't see Floyd basically doing zero during the first 2, 3 rounds? He didn't even try. It's not that Conor is great. He simply didn't even try, and his corner confirms it.

Last edited:
never boxed professionally vs best of all time.

mayweather should have ko'ed him in the first round.

he didn't.

ask yourself....."why didn't he?"

Because he wanted to erode his past outings of being considering a boring point fighter. The fight was entertaining because Floyd made it entertaining, have you ever watched a Floyd fight before ? He NEVER fights like that, that tells you the lack of respect he had for Conors stand up ability. Not much to think about really.

This topic is allmost beaten to death...but here are my 2 cents...

1. i don't know why so many guys (Connies Fans) here now saying...they didn't expect Conor to win or something like that...
That is not true at all!
How many threads were created about how Conor will win...when...and how easy?
Floyd is too small, too old, hands are too soft...
And how many likes did these ts and posts get?...alot...

2. how many guys here gave Conor not a chance?...alot...and not just here...

3. who talked a big game before the fight?
To: inside 4
To: inside 2
To: mark my words!
To: the worst shape i have ever seen you!
And (most of) his fans were all on the train...talking big game too.
Well, threads like these are just the backlash you have to deal wit.

4. who said point at the easy work and also said that he is owning the fans a good fight and a stoppage?

5. who watched the fight with Wladimir Klitschko as a commentator? ...me

After the first round he said:
I am surprised...i give this round to McGregor...he is showing footwork and is very active with his punches...
But he also said that Floyd is not fighting the fight he used to fight. And it will be just a matter of time until Floyd has completley figured him out...lets see what happens in rounds 456 and after.

6. Wlad was right...there wasn't that much of Conor after 6,7,8...except for a spurt to begin rounds, where i allways thought he spends too much energy at the start of those rounds...and he will loose those because of his has tank...

7. i told my buddy in round 9...that it won't be lasting any longer...no more gas at the station

8. after the fight, i thought Conor didn't do that bad...and showed alot of heart. I didn't think he embaressed anybody...he did as good as he could...as did his team.

8. after the fight Conor said he will beat him in a rematch...nope he won't...unless Floyd is now sitting on his Couch for the next 2 years and watching nothing but Netflix...then he might get him...

9. are fans looking for something ...so they can say how good Conor did in this fight?...sure...they are fans...
But leaving other stuff out of the picture (and kinda discredicting his former opponents)?...yes they do.

10. who has the last laugh?...and can talk shit...Floyd...his fans...and everybody who dislikes Conor or/and his fans...yes Conor's bank account also has the last laugh...

11. Conor was in a win win situation...Floyd not so...except for his now even more stuffed backpack...

12. biggest loser in this whole circus? Fucking Paulie man..

It was worth every penny I paid for the event and the combatants earned every million they made. It was one of.the greatest combat sports spectacles of all time.

It was worth every penny I paid for the event and the combatants earned every million they made. It was one of.the greatest combat sports spectacles of all time.

Really? I think it was a poor display of boxing. Conor displayed horrible technique and Floyd was a shadow of his former self. If this had been a fight between to unknown fighters it would be called one of the worst pro boxing matches in recent history. What made it excited was they hype behind the fighters and the fight.

You're allowed to say/think whatever makes you sleep better at night. If that's the narrative that allows you to keep worshiping Conor, then keep it. But nothing can change this:

$

441_Floyd_Mayweather_vs_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg

Floyd-Mayweather-Vs-Conor-McGregor.jpg

Floyd needing 10 rounds to finish Conor is irrelevant. The reality is that even most of those who thought Floyd was going to win didn't think it was going to be by KO or TKO, but by decision, so the simple fact that he was able to do something that the vast majority didn't think he was going to do is already impressive enough, considering his size, age, hand problems and the fact that he isn't known as a finisher. At least not in the last decade or so.

You can go for the moral victory angle and claim Conor did amazing for lasting 10 rounds with Floyd. Or you can just point out the fact that he got finished by the worst version of a guy he made fun for not finishing a fight in well over a decade. Conor lasted 10 rounds against Floyd. Most of the guys in the last decade faced a much better Floyd and lasted 12 rounds. So, i'm not sure if this makes Conor look as good as you think.

There is a very good chance that Floyd simply carried Conor for the sake of entertainment and credibility of the fight. He himself pointed this out. There's also a chance that he placed a bet on himself to win in the 10th round.

Now, even if this isn't what happened, which i highly doubt, there's one important thing to keep in mind: size and age matter. People age. Being 40 and inactive for 2 years can have a huge impact in your ability to perform. So, even if Floyd really tried but couldn't get the job done sooner, that doesn't say anything positive about Conor, since this little achievement of his was not against Floyd's normal self. Anyone who has followed Floyd's career knows that he looked much slower and sloppier than he used to. This is not the same guy that dominated the world of boxing a few years ago. He is not the same AT ALL. The only reason Conor fans ignore that is because they wanna pretend Conor really did good against the best boxer in the world, when there's a good chance that any top 10 would have destroyed that version of Floyd. This is a 40 yo guy, inactive for 2 years, that had less than 2 months to train and during his camp was filmed on vacation in Miami. The dude didn't even take his training that seriously.
Holy fuck.

Ending the dudes sherdog posting career with this besmirchment.

Derrrrrrrr Conor Kos him round 1. Floyd can' ttake that power.

After the fight

No one thought he would win.

Lmao Conor fans are so delusional, Floyd didn't train for the fight. People need to realise if he KOed Conor in the first 2 everyone would of been up in arms about how much of a scam the fight was.

Floyd legit gave people a show so they didn't think they got screwed.

never boxed professionally vs best of all time.

mayweather should have ko'ed him in the first round.

he didn't.

ask yourself....."why didn't he?"

McConnor has KO'd bigger guys who come at him kicks, knees, elbows and the threat of takedowns and he still got embarrassed by a smaller dude who only knows how to punch with average power

McConnor has KO'd bigger guys who come at him kicks, knees, elbows and the threat of takedowns and he still got embarrassed by a smaller dude who only knows how to punch with average power
Downplaying the fact that smaller dude with average power was non other than Floyd Fucking Mayweather Lmfao

Back