[Vid] Gabi Garcia soccer kicks opponent, fight gets waved off

Rikston

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Gabi Garcia just soccer kicked her opponent Megumi Yabushita in Tokyo

Best case scenario outside a 10 second standing arm triangle. Could have been a sustained beating.

Well her next fight is Rizin so I guess it won't be an issue there.

I like how she's like what did I do?!?!?!

How the hell is that not a DQ then? It reminds me of the second Mayhem/Jacare fight. If you stop the fight on an intentional illegal strike, how could it possibly be a NC?

Stay classy Gabi. BTW that haircut that Tony got in the video is not all that cool. To each their own I guess.

She did it twice!! Even after a warning. I think they are saying Gabi didn't understand what was being said but still, the ref did a pretty damn good job of playing charades. Gabi shouldn't have known what the problem was.

Should be a DQ and a win for Megumi right?

Lol. This shit show embarrassment of a matchup managed to get worse

Is she like Palhares in incapable of being mentally comment enough to follow simple directions?

That Gabi girl should not be fighting anyways, unless is somebody her size, that circus is ridiculously

Gabi is a disgrace.

Not only is she roided to the fucking gills, but on top of that fighting women literally half her size or smaller. Pathetic. She should be ashamed.

She went full Palhares there. Kicks the woman while she was down, gets a red card, and proceeds to make that "but what have I done?" face while trying to hug the opponent.

Gabi is a disgrace.

Not only is she roided to the fucking gills, but on top of that fighting women literally half her size or smaller. Pathetic. She should be ashamed.

You forgot to add "twice her age".

Don't know how that wasn't a DQ since he soccer kicked her twice. She had a point taken from the first one and then a red card after the 2nd, yet somehow it was deemed unintentional even though she did it twice in a row

Gabi and Cyborg seem perfectly content fighting people way smaller and way less geared up than them. I like freakshow fights, but this shyt is just ridiculous.

Gabi and Cyborg seem perfectly content fighting people way smaller and way less geared up than them. I like freakshow fights, but this shyt is just ridiculous.

At least Cyborg is semi the same size and not like 50-100lbs bigger.

Is Gabi trying to build herself a heel persona?
Otherwise why resort to blatant fouls against an opponent who is absolutely, completely overmatched anyway? And then even gloat about it on twitter afterwards..
She almost got (and should have gotten) herself a DQ loss here - in a fight that was as close to a 100%-guaranteed-win fight as you can possibly get. And probably lost quite a few fans.
This really makes no sense to me.

Back