[Vid] Gabi Garcia soccer kicks opponent, fight gets waved off

I really can't understand Gabi. She fights old women who have no experience or are like 50 yrs old, and she still manages to roid rage and scream after each victory like she defeated a world champion.
Is she really sane in her mind ? I really can't understand this. How can you be so happy and proud facing the worse competition ever ?

Hell, I want to see her against Akebono next in Rizin, at least in terms of striking skills they would be equal.

Stay classy Gabi. BTW that haircut that Tony got in the video is not all that cool. To each their own I guess.

619.jpg

She's not going to have a regular career in mma simply because there are no women her size for her to fight. It was actually a smart move on her part to go to Japan, where people pay her good money to partake in freakshow fights, where she gets to ragdoll people she outweighs by 50-100 pounds.

That soccer kick was a scumbag move though.

You have to build someone up before they get torn down. I don't know how any of you can act shocked or surprised with her matchmaking in Japan. She's an abomination and needs to be showcased as the freakshow she is. Plenty of views on Youtube already show that this woman draws eyeballs - may not be for the subjective "right reasons" - but people can't help but watch. That's her deal and she's not going away any time soon.

Additionally about the matchmaking, GG has only had a few bouts. I'm not sure where they are going to find opponents anywhere close to her size that want to square off with her, but I would think they could find some SHW judoka that could at least give her a competitive fight by keeping it standing. GG will gas hard if that sort adversary ever surfaces; one that can neutralize take-downs.

I'd watch unqualified opponents in terms of combat sports fighting against her, because really, it's not a sporting event type situation. Throw some money at some SHW power lifter like Samantha Coleman who can squat and deadlift over 600 pounds. It won't go any longer than 3 minutes, but it would be entertaining.

This shit's fucking disgusting. Andrea the Giant should not be allowed to brutalize old ladies half her size.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back