Vid: Khabib taking a flush uppercut from Conor and not even flinching (slow mo)

Pillow fisted Conor showed nothing for Khabib. Destroyed and humiliated.

NO REMATCH. KHABIB BLESS.

What a goat. Conor put up about as hard as a fight as the Irish did to keep their language.

I've said it plenty of times - Khabib can take shots. There's plenty of evidence if you are looking for it and he's not a guy you just one hit KO. Not just that he's sturdy from the outset, he has - in big part due to his style, not taken a lot of damage in his career and therefore he is also very fresh in that regard.

I don't think Conor is pillow fisted but I was pretty confident Khabib could take punches. To put Khabib away, you need a combination, no doubt.

objectively it didn't land as clean as it could have and the guy was already gassed at that point in the fight so there wasn't as much power

here comes the nut hugger comments

Wow, virtually anyone on Earth would be instantly KOd by that shot as it clipped the chin a bit. Luckily Conor didn't land any hard punches on Holloway or Diaz.

objectively it didn't land as clean as it could have and the guy was already gassed at that point in the fight so there wasn't as much power

nut hugger.

khabib is a g, gave conor a boxing lesson while taking him to suplex city

So you're admitting that Conor is a 2 round fighter.

I agree.

Another Mysterio conor thread. I hope one of the mods actually realises this.

But wait, all the Conor fans are telling me - "Conor just didnt train right," "khabib got lucky," Conor let him win to make the rematch bigger," "Conor was rusty," "mars and Jupiter weren't aligned right"

Back