[Video] 3x Lumpinee Champion Dejdamrong Sor Amnuaysirichoke's MMA Fight at ONE FC

He's good. And fuck unified. I wish the best fighters would migrate from UFC to ONE FC so that I can enjoy watching them fight under a proper ruleset.

Look at that animal, he loves it!!!

I hope we see more Nak Muay converts in ONE fc.

Anybody can link me to some footage of his stadium fights?

Judging from his age his best days were probably in the late 90's and early part of the century. Good luck finding any of his fights from that period.

Well that's the first time I've actually watched one fc and all I can say is that this is the best possible setup for mma. Cage, soccer kicks and elbows is perfect.

Damn it, they have pride rules ???
From now on I will watch every One FC Event.. And whenever they do a PPV I will buy it.

They're named "Global Rules", and are actually a mix of Pride rules with Unified rules, and afaik they're supported even by ISKA.

In short:
- Cage and not Ring (unified)
- 3x5min rounds (unified)
- match judged entirely and not points for each round (pride)
- elbows to the head are allowed (unified)
- soccer kicks and knees to the head of a downed opponent are allowed (pride)
- stomps to the head of a downed opponent are forbidden (unified)
* not sure, but maybe in the global rules you can't wear shoes, gi, long pants, rashguards, savate jerseys, luchador masks, ... even Aoki never weared his long compressed pants in ONE FC (unified)

Need to work on his TDD, everything else looked like a good start

Change one little rule, and wrestling is not so hot anymore

I don't know about that, a wrestler being able to pin you down and knee you in the head while your down, or strategically take you down and stand up and kick you while your down. I think overall it encourages more action, and allows both wrestlers and strikers more offense, these rules seem much more fun to watch!

I don't know about that, a wrestler being able to pin you down and knee you in the head while your down, or strategically take you down and stand up and kick you while your down. I think overall it encourages more action, and allows both wrestlers and strikers more offense, these rules seem much more fun to watch!

This. Coleman and Kerr did well in Pride, but we rarely ever saw lay n gay either. Good assessment!

Nak Muay Ben Askren would be unstoppable with these rules.

Hey Guys!

Here's the 3x Lumpinee Champion Dejdamrong Sor Amnuaysirichoke's MMA Fight at ONE FC: Era of Champions.

Interesting to finally see how a lumpinee champion like Kru Rong performs at MMA. Fight starts at 8:30

[YT]jG-rCAU6rxU[/YT]

That's how Ultimate Fighting should be. Like you guys said, wrestling not nearly as effective with "street rules"

As stated above, it doesn't handicap wrestlers because it also gives them a very effective weapon on the ground. It does however make shooting for a TD more risky in the same way throwing certain strikes is risky for strikers being taken down. So in that sense it helps to equalize that aspect of the standing portion and balances things out better IMO.

I wouldn't say it makes shooting in for a takedown more risky--- wrestlers don't put two hands on the ground and charge you like a pitbull. But it makes chaining takedowns a lot more risky, because if you miss it, you can't just throw your knee down and try to grab a leg, you'll risk getting kneed in the face.

Really, the only huge advantage it gives strikers is that when you knock someone on the ground, you don't have to jump into his guard to do damage, you can begin to soccer kick.

I wouldn't say it makes shooting in for a takedown more risky--- wrestlers don't put two hands on the ground and charge you like a pitbull. But it makes chaining takedowns a lot more risky, because if you miss it, you can't just throw your knee down and try to grab a leg, you'll risk getting kneed in the face.

Really, the only huge advantage it gives strikers is that when you knock someone on the ground, you don't have to jump into his guard to do damage, you can begin to soccer kick.
That's more so what I meant. They still have knees to throw during a double, it's those scrambles and failed takedowns that they're really going to pay for.

It obviously won't eliminate takedowns because even in this fight their were successful ones.

Impressive...Especially considering how much smaller he looks than his opponent....They look like they are in 2 different weight classes.

man...these nak muay have some killer instinct...dude goin for blood every shot lol. sick.

would love to see a legit nak muay in the ufc. one with young age and a developed ground game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back