Video: Abel Sanchez hating on young prospect Ryan Garcia, Ryan and his Father answer back

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Abel has become the new Freddie Roach, hating on fighters and living off one fighter

I agree with Abel that Ryan still young and has to fight someone first, but the way Abel came off and his tone of voice and mannerisms was that of a straight up hater lol, when the reported saying young gennady golovkin you saw Abels face? haah

Pretty weird how upset he got about it.

yeah, I'm not sure this kid will ever be on an ESPN top 100 AT list. He won't be very good.

Last edited:
Abel has become the new Freddie Roach, hating on fighters and living off one fighter

I agree with Abel that Ryan still young and has to fight someone first, but the way Abel came off and his tone of voice and mannerisms was that of a straight up hater lol, when the reported saying young gennady golovkin you saw Abels face? haah

Came in this thread expecting to hear Abel say something stupid again. But suprisingly he didn't say anything remotley offensive. His statements on this matter were true.

<mma4> .

I get what Abel is saying.
Get the fuck outta here with this lil bitch. Ellies been running around about this kid for a minute.
I simply don't like the kid, because he has that :eek::eek::eek:gy little dance he does and he's just borderline wack to me. He's a corny kid.
I also don't like that he posts videos where he's trying to punch fast and then goes "I can go like 10x faster"
Shut the fuck up with that shit. Get in the fuckin ring and stop being a cornball.

He belongs to Golden Boy...do you expect Sanchez to sing Garcia's praises?????

Pretty weird how upset he got about it.

yeah

Its crazy how many haters Ryan Garcia has, even the young up and comers around his division and a division above are hating on him like Teo and Adorno

Rollie hating on Ryan as well saying he pays for instagram followers and he smashed his girl

While they stay hating Ryan is getting exposure, and these guys sounding jealous just cause girls like him

He belongs to Golden Boy...do you expect Sanchez to sing Garcia's praises?????

Thats low to take out your anger on a kid who just starting out, Abel came off angry though, if he said it like well Ryan is good little fighter but right now he still needs to be tested and then he can be called great but right now he is just a prospect with a calm tone

instead he gets all angry and gives the white fuck looking face, and infuriated at the mention of the kid lol

Thats low to take out your anger on a kid who just starting out, Abel came off angry though, if he said it like well Ryan is good little fighter but right now he still needs to be tested and then he can be called great but right now he is just a prospect with a calm tone

instead he gets all angry and gives the white fuck looking face, and infuriated at the mention of the kid lol

I agree, but the golden boy thing adds perspective considering golden boy's 'golden boy' canelo fucked up GGG's hard work and all the stress that comes with setting up a big fight.

Not just that, but from an experienced trainers point of view there are tons of guys out there who have 15 wins and 0 losses behind them, Abel doesn't give a shit about the new kid anymore than the others who have similar records...and nor should he. The man is allowed his own opinion lol

Back