***VIDEO: Aljamain "Funk Master" Sterling SHERDOG Q&A***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pt. 2

Nice to see him open to mixing in elbows standing. If Sterling hurts Caraway with a standing elbow now, it'll be my fav. MMA moment of the year. I'll buy a couple Island Boy shirts too.

Thanks to Sherdog for setting this up.​

Last edited:
"This fightin' shit better fuckin' work out"

lol. Thanks for the Q&A Aljo. Great stuff.

Who's the greatest GIF maker that you follow like a hawk on twitter?

Al's a buddy he'll get a chuckle

Now to a serious question after beating Bryan Caraway who do you hope to fight next? Dont give no generic answer like "Anyone the UFC puts in front of me" or "Im not looking ahead of Bryan Caraway" Who next? TJ Dillashaw/Raphael Assunção Winner or are you just gonna bypass them and ask right for the champ?

and a 2nd one if I many. Besides the UFC contract you accepted. Who came in 2nd.

Thanks Al and much love!

ay fool r u fancy mma?

Dang it I missed by opportunity to ask the future champ a question. anyways can't wait to see you kickass next week! Pretty pissed they put you on the undercard when you're the highest ranked fighter on the card.

All the questions have been answered via video. I'm shooting them over now so that they can be uploaded! Thank you guys!
I'm sure I speak for all of Sherdog when I say Good luck Funk Master! Your win is our win!!

Thank You Aljamain...
tumblr_n0comswoHX1sqri7ro1_500.gif

1LoVe

Thank you Aljamain for taking the time out to do this. Good luck against Caraway.

Sherdog needs more of these. Thanks funk master, mods, people askin' questions, etc

NYBA, Enson, and others used to do alot of these back in the day but too many trolls ended some of these great Q&As.

Thanks Aljamain, we appreciate it

Thanks Aljo, this was great. I appreciate you taking the time to do this. Have fun next weekend!

AJ wussup ma Bruvaa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back