***VIDEO: Aljamain "Funk Master" Sterling SHERDOG Q&A***

Status
Not open for further replies.
boo you whore.
lHXWok2MQk66MDCPdFCM_Whose%20Line%20Is%20It.gif

Hearing Sterling say "McGreGOAT" was pretty funny

All the questions have been answered via video. I'm shooting them over now so that they can be uploaded! Thank you guys!

Thanks Aljo! You answered my question very well. The Langes are great friends of mine, and I hope to see them make it one day.

haha

It sounded like he called you "Jay Sucks"
I enjoyed that. And he didn't like my "not to look past" intro to the question. I was more trying to gauge his response for trying to get on the MSG card. The question later on about whether he'd rather fight for the title or at MSG answered that for me.

Sherdog needz to do more of these Q&A with fighters when and if it's possible great way of fight fans getting to know a fighter and seeing another side of their personality away from the cage.

Sherdog needz to do more of these Q&A with fighters when and if it's possible great way of fight fans getting to know a fighter and seeing another side of their personality away from the cage.
We're working on it, bud ;)

Yeah agreed, I would like to see it more too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back