Video: Chael Sonnen takes Brendan Shaub to school

For Chael to yell out Joe's punchlines at one of his shows, Joe would have to have punchlines in his act.

None of them are playing a game. They pull this, because they know it will fly with the majority UFC fanbase. Those days WILL come to an end. With mainstream arrival comes increased scrutiny. You want to play on the bigger stages like mainstream sports, you need to face the same sanctions for bigoted bullshit. Sonnen is full of shit. He played the race card big time when dealing with Silva. Conor did the same thing with Aldo and Floyd. A lot of UFC fans don't seem to be able to function without this slime injected into the events.

Chael is the most indulgent vblogger in the business, he takes minutes what could be explained in seconds, repeats himself over and over again, sticks with these interminably long pauses as if he just said something mind-boggling... we get it, Chael, it's not rocket science.

Honestly, I prefer him much more when he tells stories in his car, or when he is being interviewed. This is just too much.
Maybe you get it and are able to recognize how basic it is, via Chael pausing inbetween repeating himself!

Trump bless.

I like hearing Chael talk and tell stories more than Joe or douchey Schauby.

Chael gets a little carried away with the drama involved in his stories but he has, as a long time wrestler and fighter, some of the greatest stories to tell and you know hes actually done it whereas Joe is just a wannabe and makes people “think” hes a fighter too.

Isn’t Chael calling out Rogan and Schaub futher exposing Colby’s gimmick? The very thing he is railing against.

Schaub doesn’t need Chael to make him look like a goofball. Schaub is good enough by himself lol.

Isn’t Chael calling out Rogan and Schaub futher exposing Colby’s gimmick? The very thing he is railing against.
that’s what the vid is talking about. the hardcores are the ones who listen Chael and Schaub’s podcasts. The casual fan doesn’t and isn’t exposed to the inner workings.

sonnen's youtube channel subscribers since this rogan feud started. rogan's video was on the 14th

RFcO4kZ.png

Rogan > Schaub > Nails on a chalkboard > Lisa Lampanelli > Chael S

Chael is the most indulgent vblogger in the business, he takes minutes what could be explained in seconds, repeats himself over and over again, sticks with these interminably long pauses as if he just said something mind-boggling... we get it, Chael, it's not rocket science.

Honestly, I prefer him much more when he tells stories in his car, or when he is being interviewed. This is just too much.
I understand what your saying but you need to realize something. That something to realize is Chael is on to something. He knows the business and realizes how it works. As stated earlier. You have to understand what’s happening to first realize it even happened in the first place. Oh and by the way use promo code beyond 25.

26 mins fuck that..

I wouldn’t even listen to Jesus Christ for that long if he walked in.

I understand what your saying but you need to realize something. That something to realize is Chael is on to something. He knows the business and realizes how it works. As stated earlier. You have to understand what’s happening to first realize it even happened in the first place. Oh and by the way use promo code beyond 25.

This has nothing to do with agreement. I agree with his points, mostly, though I agree with Schaub that he is blowing this out of proportion in a silly way. It has to do with the delivery and indulgence.

Chael is also telling everyone that Colby is acting.

Sonnen doing his Jim Cornette impression again.

I don't know what Schaub said, but as to Chael's original comments about Rogan, you'd have to be a giant fucking retard not to know that Colby is putting on an act.

If Chael is saying that the sport attracts a lot of giant fucking retards, I won't disagree, but he should just come out and say it.

Podcast drama.. they all get more shit to talk about each other.

This has nothing to do with agreement. I agree with his points, mostly, though I agree with Schaub that he is blowing this out of proportion in a silly way. It has to do with the delivery and indulgence.
Lol I think this went right over your head. I’m mocking Chaels speech of how long he takes to deliver a point.

Not hard to take Schaub to school. Most of the nonsense he spews is complete rubbish.
Schauby ain't a fighter no more anyways. He would most likely hug Chael before he throws a right high kick lol

Still, WAR CHAEL

<31>< the haters

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back