Video: Chael Sonnen takes Brendan Shaub to school

The timeline

Rogan slams Joe

Brendan stands up for Rogan

Sonnen slams Brendan.

I haven't listened to the newest video from Sonnen yet. I crossed the Shaub video a few days ago and it was awful.

Even from the small clip of Schaub he looks like a moron.

He got "pull the wool over people's eyes" completely ass backwards to what Chael was accusing Joe of.

GADOOSH, ONE-HUNDRED PERCENT
46a.png

I'm still not sure how sincere chael is in this tirade.

I know he's not 100% sincere because he is NEVER that. But i also think this might be a whole thing he came up with to stir up controversy and get more ratings.

He might even have planned it with schaub in the back, they are both in the business of creating controversy and buzz right now so it makes sense. This may lead to a fake beef between Sonnen, Rogan, Schaub.

I'm not saying the whole thing is fake, just look into it... that's all i'm asking.

Not hard to take Schaub to school. Most of the nonsense he spews is complete rubbish.
It would be difricult.
He thinks hes incredibly smart and insightful. He doesn't have an empty cup. His cup is full of horse piss.

He has a point, which is don't break Kayfabe. It's funny how Rogan does it so selectively. If only Colby was a little wittier.

Chael is bang on here guys. Joe really Irritates me these days and i get it now.. hes talking to his own small following and not to the general public as someone in his position should.

He could have made his point in 5 minutes. Like, valid point, but fuck was that a ramble.

Schaub did just overestimate the PPV buys by almost 3 times, so it's probably not TOO hard to school him. Maybe this has something to do with it.

Chael is the most indulgent vblogger in the business, he takes minutes what could be explained in seconds, repeats himself over and over again, sticks with these interminably long pauses as if he just said something mind-boggling... we get it, Chael, it's not rocket science.

Honestly, I prefer him much more when he tells stories in his car, or when he is being interviewed. This is just too much.
If you think Chael is indulgent and meandering...
you haven't seen nothing

^ This is far worse.
At least Chael is funny and entertaining.

If you think Chael is indulgent and meandering...
you haven't seen nothing

^ This is far worse.
At least Chael is funny and entertaining.

Chael is full of himself, Robin Black just seems to be batshit insane.

Back