[VIDEO] Conor McGregor calls out Floyd Mayweather to fight after UFC 205

ironball

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

I'm a big Conor fan but that was a pretty dumb thing to say, Mayweather would smash him in the ring lol at this point I think Conor's just saying shit he knows people would get up in arms about

These WWE stars really put in the work to keep their names out there.

Didn't Sean Sherk call out Mayweather 10 years ago... It truly is a testament to Floyds greatness that MMA fighters have tried to gain fame of him for this long.

No one alive or dead ever cared.

He can be Canelo's fight after his hand heals. Let's see how Conor does with that first.

Didn't Sean Sherk call out Mayweather 10 years ago... It truly is a testament to Floyds greatness that MMA fighters have tried to gain fame of him for this long.

Sean sherk lmao

If it's a striking match fists , elbows, feet, knees allowed as well as 10 second max cage clinch. It's an even fight abd one that would sell Insane amount of ppvs.

If they make it boxing Conor is jut dumb unless it's a split 50 50 money pot which is around 200 mil for that fight wether it's a publicity stunt or not. .

If it's a striking match fists , elbows, feet, knees allowed as well as 10 second max cage clinch. It's an even fight abd one that would sell Insane amount of ppvs.

If they make it boxing Conor is jut dumb unless it's a split 50 50 money pot which is around 200 mil for that fight wether it's a publicity stunt or not. .

If it was a kickboxing fight I'd pick Conor, especially if in a Cage. Floyds hands are lightyears ahead but Conor could light him up from the outside with kicks until he dismobilizes

It aint gonna happen anyway. He is just mentioning it to get attention..

Floyd is the one who started the rumor, both guys using the other for relevancy.

Dont think he quite called him out just used him as apart of his schtick.

You can bet if connor can win his next few fights that this floyd "match" will become more and more feasible for connor. Who can blame him and floyd, what a way to make some $$$.

It was McGregor.

He called out floyd last year

Floyd stated that he started the whole rumor about them fighting. It's dumb either way, likely never going to happen and both guys are using eachother. Conor doesn't need floyd's name to be relevant right now.

Me and my boy juice was discussing dis match up the other day. If it came down to straight hands then I got money may all day playa. Floyd got dem hands and mgregor got a BIG fuckin head. Dat shit crazy big dats target practice nomsayin. If it came down to UFC then I think Floyd can wrestle and get the win still (Floyd wrestled in wwe).

If it was a kickboxing fight I'd pick Conor, especially if in a Cage. Floyds hands are lightyears ahead but Conor could light him up from the outside with kicks until he dismobilizes

Tim Sylvia kicked Ray Mercer and Ray Mercer KOd him in 9 secs.
Post that video, or does that kill your argument?

Back