Video: Dana white throws epic 16th bday party for son at drai's Las Vegas

1S6ylMb.gif

I'm not sure how healthy it is to inflate your child's ego without having them do anything to earn it, let alone encouraging a lifestyle of clubbing for your sixteen-year-old son and all that comes with it.

Thats often the one big difference between "old" money and new. In many old money families it is understood that the origin of their success is and always will be the ability to hard work and education. New money just pampers their children until you have complete failures in all aspects of life.

Sure only a tendency but very often the case and famous hollywood actors and their entitled offspring are often the perfect example.

Good times. I somehow managed to toe the line without ever spinning completely out of control.
No DUI's never OD'd never lost jobs or alienated friends or loved ones. Must have had someone looking out for me and a bit of luck...

A lot of my friends lived or are still living a similar life you described. One of them became a judge at the start of this year with 34 years of age and is doing extremely well while others won't get past that bar job they are doing for the last 10 years and are somehow musicians or artists who can't pay the next rent. But weither you end behind a desk or a bar or get lucky and can live doing the stuff you love, what fucking great times we had and will still have!

A lot of my friends lived or are still living a similar life you described. One of them became a judge at the start of this year with 34 years of age and is doing extremely well while others won't get past that bar job they are doing for the last 10 years and are somehow musicians or artists who can't pay the next rent. But weither you end behind a desk or a bar or get lucky and can live doing the stuff you love, what fucking great times we had and will still have!
I spent my 20's touring and playing music live and in studios. It was amazing. I played in 3 signed bands but none ever "made it".
It paid the rent, it didn't pay the mortgage.
Thankfully I'm doing pretty well now. For as much fun as I had I always showed up to work and kept my shit together.

I would have been perfectly happy playing for peanuts my whole life before I had a family of my own, it's one thing for me to be broke and living on ramen noodles, but I want my kids to have stability, healthy food, clean clothes, a roof over their head. Gotta grow up sometime I guess...

What? No limestone personalized sculpture ?

How cruel!

I would have been perfectly happy playing for peanuts my whole life before I had a family of my own, it's one thing for me to be broke and living on ramen noodles, but I want my kids to have stability, healthy food, clean clothes, a roof over their head. Gotta grow up sometime I guess...

Couldn't agree more! Since my girlfriend got pregnant i picked up university again and got me a job I can "live with". I'm still playing drums and we run some small national shows but no more partying my brains out afterwards.

Well that kid's gonna grow up to be maybe the biggest douchebag of all time?
Naw , his dad be casting a long shadow in that department. His breeding and genetics will take him farther than most though.

Couldn't agree more! Since my girlfriend got pregnant i picked up university again and got me a job I can "live with". I'm still playing drums and we run some small national shows but no more partying my brains out afterwards.
Congrats and good luck!

Your life is about to change in a big way but it seems like you have the right attitude about it. Might need to pick up a set of electronic drums though.

Must be nice to be rich. My dad just took me to the movies. A shitty one at that.

Well that kid's gonna grow up to be maybe the biggest douchebag of all time?

As far as spoiled douchebag failsons go, it's going to be pretty hard to top these two assholes.

xlnlydciazbsebizauax.jpg

Last time I was at Drai's I was on my bachelor party about 36 hours into an epic bender on a well balanced cocktail of hallucinogens, stimulants, opiates, weed, a little scotch, absinthe and weed.

hunter.jpeg

Probably trying to get Conor's attention, he was in the studio with Migos a couple of days ago.

Did the newest member of the Migos also perform with them?
IfYuFHp.png

Dana White living it up with million dollar parties and private jets, while fighters are getting brain damage for 20k.
images

You know if anyone's the up and coming douchebag double champ, its gotta be Dana's teenaged son

Back