(video) Funny Artem Lobov UFC weigh in "Chu Chu Motherf**cker"

Look at the fucking Torso on that guy

Artem needs a sub forum, there's 2 threads on the front page about him.

Choo Choo motherfuckers!!

I don't know why but I love Artem. He gets a lot of abuse for being a Conor yes man, and people say he doesn't belong in the UFC (2-3 isn't that bad).

(I want to interject that wikipedia currently has his loss to Cub Swanson as by way of "Lord Lobov Was Merciful" haha)

Anyways, the dude has absolutely no natural skills what so ever He hits pretty hard but outside of that, he's just so uncomfortable and stiff. Yet somehow the dude makes it a dog fight, takes a cracking shot, and always is in a war.

This speech was absolutely ridiculous. I'm sure that was the intention....maybe.

One of the more delusional fighters in FW,
He thought he would KO/TKO Cub Swanson

And what you would have preferred him to do is immediately tap out and then perhaps ask if Cub Swanson would allow him to suck his dick?

He's a FW fighter who was given a big step up in the FW division after a win. Why wouldn't he take it and try for the KO? He gave it a pretty solid shot too.

Adorable how he walks off the wrong way.

And what you would have preferred him to do is immediately tap out and then perhaps ask if Cub Swanson would allow him to suck his dick?

He's a FW fighter who was given a big step up in the FW division after a win. Why wouldn't he take it and try for the KO? He gave it a pretty solid shot too.
Best case, he is a outside of the top15 FW journeyman.
Would not be in the ufc if it was not for his loyalty to Conor.

chu chu motherfuckers...

CrsBXivXgAAyX1y.jpg

3CE5B4AC00000578-4197080-image-m-21_1486458140843.jpg

Looks like Jason Genova

Back