(video) Funny Artem Lobov UFC weigh in "Chu Chu Motherf**cker"

I like Artum. Can't stand his buddy Conor though. Anyone that can take asswhoppins like Artum can is a stud in my book. I actually think he's Rasputin.

Best case, he is a outside of the top15 FW journeyman.
Would not be in the ufc if it was not for his loyalty to Conor.

I think the only thing you can point to is the TUF loss where he was brought back. He was well known enough in the European scene to warrant a TUF call up, and after other guys from his gym did a good job it's not exactly unheard of. After that he performed brilliantly on TUF,and since then has a 2-3 record and one of those losses is a close fight with Cub Swanson. I don't think he'd have been cut off of that.

He's definitely outside the top 15, although the term "journeyman" doesn't exist in MMA as no one outside of Bob Sapp is brought into a fight with the sole intention of losing. There are what? Like 30 UFC FWs? What's up with being outside the top 15?

I don't know why but I love Artem. He gets a lot of abuse for being a Conor yes man, and people say he doesn't belong in the UFC (2-3 isn't that bad).

(I want to interject that wikipedia currently has his loss to Cub Swanson as by way of "Lord Lobov Was Merciful" haha)
Wiki also lists his nicknames as:
Lord Artem, The Human Punching Bag, The Career Ender, St. Artem, The GOAT,The Russian T-Rex, Goatbov, The Torso , Nice and Flowy

And his reach as 0 ft 65 in

Someone has been having fun I see. :p

Untitled.png

I think the only thing you can point to is the TUF loss where he was brought back. He was well known enough in the European scene to warrant a TUF call up, and after other guys from his gym did a good job it's not exactly unheard of. After that he performed brilliantly on TUF,and since then has a 2-3 record and one of those losses is a close fight with Cub Swanson. I don't think he'd have been cut off of that.

He's definitely outside the top 15, although the term "journeyman" doesn't exist in MMA as no one outside of Bob Sapp is brought into a fight with the sole intention of losing. There are what? Like 30 UFC FWs? What's up with being outside the top 15?

I think his friendship with Conor also led to him getting pretty favorable fights too. I don't hink he would have a 2-3 record if it was the chance that decided his opponent?

Chris Avila who also was one of his opponenets was also a fighter who got his ufc ticket through contacts/loyalty, but he is cut after 0-2 in the uFC.

And Teruto Ishihara is fairly close to being cut in case of another loss.

I think he'll lose this weekend, and with his own honrable principle asks to be released from his contract?

AwWqgnV.jpg
He's got terrible gyno also something fishy is going on at sbg

If you've seen pretty much any footage of Artem, and you dislike him, you're probably a piece of shit.

tough but its crazy cause people wanna see him no matter what

And what you would have preferred him to do is immediately tap out and then perhaps ask if Cub Swanson would allow him to suck his dick?

He's a FW fighter who was given a big step up in the FW division after a win. Why wouldn't he take it and try for the KO? He gave it a pretty solid shot too.
Holy shit man that was funny lol

I think his friendship with Conor also led to him getting pretty favorable fights too. I don't hink he would have a 2-3 record if it was the chance that decided his opponent?

Chris Avila who also was one of his opponenets was also a fighter who got his ufc ticket through contacts/loyalty, but he is cut after 0-2 in the uFC.

And Teruto Ishihara is fairly close to being cut in case of another loss.

I think he'll lose this weekend, and with his own honrable principle asks to be released from his contract?

You think Ishihara, Swanson and FIli are favourable fights? I think he's had a hell of a time. Yeah, Avila was abysmal but they had nothing to do with Artem. It was a straight up McGregor friend Vs Diaz friend. Little bit of random extra addition. Outside of that fight, I think they've kind of thrown him to the wolves. Lobov had no business even beating Ishihara.

Why would he ask to be released? What sense does that make?

btw. who is Andre Fili? Never heard guy for me. Is he gonna get crushed by mighty russian hammer or is this the next guy ufc is trying to build up?

Back