(video) Heated Nasrat Haqparast vs. Marc Diakiese weigh in face off

Can Nasrat wrestle because Marc can’t. Also just pressure and attempted takedowns completely throw Marc off. I thought he was going to be a star for a second there. But maybe I’m being to hard on him because Klose and Hooker are both very talented.

Btw, I’m more aggressive with my wife, looked fake. You can see them both smiling..

Ofcourse it's fake.. if it wasn't fake it means they are retarded.

Having genuine hate/bad blood for a random stranger you're going to compete against in a sporting event sounds very high on the autism spectrum.

To the first Post:
If you dont understand the fight game by now, Ill explain it to you. The calmer fighter wins almost all the time. Being angry is not being calm. Smiling and enjoying your time is more so associated with being calm.

The fact that they're smiling at eachother actually shows me how real that interaction is. Theyre both trying to give off a demeanor showing that they cant be phased. If you get phased by something you've lost that battle. It's just how the world works.

If I was Nasrat, I would have smiled myself.

To the second Post:
Just because they dont have any reason to hate eachother, doesn't mean its fake. Diakiese is trying to get into his opponents head. If he gets his opponent emotional, thats part of the battle. Emotions get in the way of how you perform. In that sense its completely real.

It actually does serve a purpose to do what Diakiese is doing other then to put on a show at weighins.

However, if Karma is real, it could be a factor as well.

So many mysterious forces out there.

Heated? Without even a shove? hmm..

Diakiese acts too tough for a guy who is about 1 loss away from being cut

I see no difference between how Diakiese acts and a Diaz bro act during a weigh in

Diakiese does this fake shit every staredown. It's boring to have the same strategy of "last minute heat so get hyped" nonsense.

There was nothing in that sentence about "describing autism", only an example of how one might act if very high on it's spectrum.
What gives you the impression that the behavior you referenced would be associated with autism?

I work closely with a wide variety of individuals on the spectrum on a daily basis and I have never seen any indication of this.
Rather, I would say there is an equal or greater chance to see this behavior exhibited in a neurotypical individual than one with ASD.

Because of that? Wow, you're easily manipulated.

Getting hyped because of that little antic would be getting manipulated.

I hope he gets KTFO'ed now because:

A) I don't really care for him in the first place
B) I just don't like this kind of disrespectful shit

Thought it was going to be worse. Didnt really seem heated to me. Just dickish.

It is all about entertainment, Cunner showed everyone

You must 11 years old and forgot about about Tito Ortiz 10 years earlier doing the same thing.

Quit getting offended that fighters want to hype up their fights.

You must 11 years old and forgot about about Tito Ortiz 10 years earlier doing the same thing.

Quit getting offended that fighters want to hype up their fights.

Who’s Tito Ortiz,? You hurt my feelings...

Back