(Video) How is this listed as a professional fight on Fight Finder?

The fighters are Scott Ferrozzo and Steve Grinnow,

For those of you unfamiliar with the NHB MMA days Scott Ferrozzo was a bull dog looking dude that fought in a few of the early UFC events. Some of his notable opponents were Tank Abbot (Won) Vitor Belfort (Lost) and Jerry Bohlander (Lost)

He ended up going 4-2 and unofficially rematched Tank Abbott in a back yard in 2011. Anyway here is the fight I was talking about. You can actually see cars driving by through the windows of the gym they're at.:D

One of the funniest things in early post UFC1 fight videos was guys grapevining the leg like they knew what the fuck they were doing. They literally saw Royce do some similar shit and thought 'just grapevine the leg and I'm safe'. LOL, didn't have a clue about BJJ in the slightest.

Every fighter was juicing when Ferrozzo fought him, including Ferrozzo and Abbott. Have no idea wtf you are on about, giving somebody brain damage, so...
Based on what? Vitor had the obvious signs. The other guys didn't.

I was expecting to see the Rothwell/fat kid fight. Though come to think of it, I'm not sure that's actually considered a professional fight on his record.

lol anyone know what the Rothwell / fat kid fight is?

lol anyone know what the Rothwell / fat kid fight is?

This is the one I was talking about:

Here's a thread from another forum that seems to give some context:

Last edited:

lol amazing

This is like the real life version of Hawk vs Brucks:

The fighters are Scott Ferrozzo and Steve Grinnow,

For those of you unfamiliar with the NHB MMA days Scott Ferrozzo was a bull dog looking dude that fought in a few of the early UFC events. Some of his notable opponents were Tank Abbot (Won) Vitor Belfort (Lost) and Jerry Bohlander (Lost)

He ended up going 4-2 and unofficially rematched Tank Abbott in a back yard in 2011. Anyway here is the fight I was talking about. You can actually see cars driving by through the windows of the gym they're at.:D

Well if they were both paid for the fight, wouldn't that be a "pro fight"?
Regardless of the venue.

One of the youtube comments from 7 years ago,"Wouldn't be surprised if 3 years from now bellator schedules a rematch".

aah yes, the "before days" of MMA. and people are still surprised when fighter's do or say disgusting shit. Ben Rothwell isn't even an asshole by MMA standards and he was ok with beating the absolute shit out of a fat kid.

Wow, this is an oldie. Have to chuckle at Tank NOT using steroids. Impossible to know for sure, unless you trained with the guy, but….Look at how these guys whither away once they stop fighting. Tank, Vitor, Coleman, Shamrock , …Reem, and Brock’s day is coming…. I wouldn’t be surprised if Tito still cycles periodically, but regardless he obviously works out hard. I love to make fun of Tito, but he’s taking pretty good care of himself (and his finances, so he’s at least on TRT, but probably more).

"I'd bet Tank was on the juice" "I am not saying Tank did or did not do steroids"
What?

I didn't base everything on his appearance. Third time now, he didn't do anything a guy his size shouldn't be able to do AND he looks like a regular human being. I have the impression that if someone doesn't do anything that would suggest they're on something, then they aren't. Tank's one of the few fighters who hasn't really used any drugs (other than alcohol) much less a PED. With literally no solid evidence of Tank being on the stuff, it's innocent until proven guilty so Tank's inherently not guilty, neither is Ferrozzo, neither is Dan.

I’m a big Tank fan, I was at the UFC event they referenced in this YouTube vid. You should’ve seen Tank’s crew / entourage.. it was similar to Lions Den, practically all juice heads. Tank is a good dude, but Dan was a naturally bigger man than Tank, and so he didn’t shrink the way Tank did. I know Tank also drank heavy and has some health problems, but he had all the signs of a man on steroids in his prime.

IMG_0966.jpeg

Back