Video : Kevin Lee gets adventurous in Singapore

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
The Motown Phenom, touring the streets and beaches of Singapore, gets a surprise - One that wasn't exactly pleasant, but rather terrifying. lol

Gotta say, Lee has really grown on me. He has a fun personality, and is one of the best wrestlers in MMA today.

I don't think he has anything signed, but I know he's been looking for a fight with Khabib.
Wow now that’s a headliner that would make Dana and company sweat, a champion and a challenger who may both miss weight lol.

I don’t care who calls me a pussy, I near shat myself when Bungy jumping. Both times.

Any word on his next opponent? Still at LW right?

I heard Chiesa's mom wants a piece of that action.

maxresdefault.jpg

I want to see Colby vs Kevin Lee really badly for some reason, even though I know it won't be happening for a while (if ever), because Colby will fight Tyron next and Lee will fight a 155er.

Fascinating stylistic matchup, and they're probably the same size as well. Lee might actually be a bit heavier, and has a 5 inch reach advantage.

In case Poirer or Alvarez can't make it they should have Kevin waiting on the side. Or match him up with Gaethje.

Big fan of Kevin Lee.

Always enjoy his fights, and he's also entertaining outside of the cage.

I have a fear of heights. Had no problem while skydiving, but this shit is terrifying to me.

I don’t care who calls me a pussy, I near shat myself when Bungy jumping. Both times.

Anyone who went through youtube on bungie should have seen several videos where people fall to their death, for one reason or another.

Whoever isn't scared of bungie, either didn't see those videos or is (sort of) an adrenaline junkie and doesn't value his life that much (subconsciously).

Or something xD

I have a fear of heights. Had no problem while skydiving, but this shit is terrifying to me.

I wouldn't do either tbh. But at least with sky-diving, you get a reserve chute.

Bungying is a one hitter quitter if that shit snaps. Super scary stuff.

Back