VIDEO: Las Vegas Police Officer able to shoot fleeing murder suspects in car chase

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The gunfire began at around 7:30 a.m. that when an unidentified man was fatally shot at a car wash

He had to shoot through the glass, dudes driving through traffic with one hand on the wheel and one on his dispatch speaker warning every officer about shots being fired and not to get too close, over takes the other officers and with hand gun blasts them and they crash into a wall.

Las_Vegas_officer_fires_through_window_a_0_5802286_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Murder Suspects Shoot at Officers -- Body Worn Camera Footage from July 11, 2018 Incident

http://www.fox13news.com/news/body-...icer-firing-through-window-at-murder-suspects

Did he just watch the bad boys movies?

Not sure how good I feel about a cop, the one who is driving... going all Lethal Weapon/Bad Boys while driving.

The gunfire began at around 7:30 a.m. that when an unidentified man was fatally shot at a car wash

He had to shoot through the glass, dudes driving through traffic with one hand on the wheel and one on his dispatch speaker warning every officer about shots being fired and not to get too close, over takes the other officers and with hand gun blasts them and they crash into a wall.

Las_Vegas_officer_fires_through_window_a_0_5802286_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Murder Suspects Shoot at Officers -- Body Worn Camera Footage from July 11, 2018 Incident

http://www.fox13news.com/news/body-...icer-firing-through-window-at-murder-suspects

I watched this randomly on YouTube yesterday.
The shooting thru the car was pretty good.

EDIT.
Wrong video i saw nevermind

Mmhhh that was super dangerous shotting in the car.
I mean at the end just before the guy crashes maybe those shots could be considered ok.
Because there was a wall behind it. But shooting out of your car in the middle of the day?

I don't think that dude should be used on patrol anymore.

Is this standard police procedure in the USA?

Is this standard police procedure in the USA?
Pretty sure it isn't which is why the vid is making the rounds so much.

I've heard from a friend that is now a lieutenant in the local police department that he was pursuing a car down a highway that was going like 90 and the guys he was pursuing leaned out the window and was shooting at him with a shotgun but he never shot back.

This is some Hollywood bullshit which made me think it was fake initially. Like, I remember people wondering if that Gyllenhal cop movie was real sequences at first until they recognized him and Pena cause of the way the movie was shot.

Damn.

No combat roll?

Needs more combat roll.

Lmao @ at the liberal crybabies ITT. That was clearly far too masculine for you chicks.

Yeah, not for me. It is way to dangerous to shoot while driving, through your windshield and the side window in public. Cop should be fired and will be (I expect).
Poor judgement by both people.

Last edited:
Lmao @ at the liberal crybabies ITT. That was clearly far too masculine for you chicks.
It isn't whether it's masculine or there's enough cool factor...

Say a game warden or some county sheriff in the middle of bumfuck no where did this where the nearest BUILDING is like 3 miles away and the only thing at risk with a stray bullet is some trees and like.. Bambi? Yeah, no real issue with that... I'd still think it's dumb but the danger level is far lower.

In an urban environment though?

It isn't whether it's masculine or there's enough cool factor...

Say a game warden or some county sheriff in the middle of bumfuck no where did this where the nearest BUILDING is like 3 miles away and the only thing at risk with a stray bullet is some trees and like.. Bambi? Yeah, no real issue with that... I'd still think it's dumb but the danger level is far lower.

In an urban environment though?

The suspects were spraying bullets with no considerstion for where the rounds went. The cop was pretty restrained tbh.

How do you feel when cops shoot bystanders on accident? that its totally cool and funny?

or is your knob slobbing of pigs so severe you cant imagine them missing

Man, I'd like to get on his ass but that was an infuriating video to watch. He was being careful with his shots at least. Er well as careful as you can be in that situation.

The suspects were spraying bullets with no considerstion for where the rounds went. The cop was pretty restrained tbh.
Those dude's are criminals. The cops job is, last I checked "to protect and serve" not "to protect and maybe sink to the level of the dipshits we are supposed to arrest"

Were they black? I never saw an article for this one titled “white cop shoots unarmed black man”

Either way good shooting by the cop

How do you feel when cops shoot bystanders on accident? that its totally cool and funny?

or is your knob slobbing of pigs so severe you cant imagine them missing
Were there any bystanders hit by gunfire?

Were there any bystanders hit by gunfire?

not this time. is that really the standard you want to use for whether or not something is responsible? i can drive drunk and not kill people most of the time too. Doesnt make it a responsible choice.

Back