VIDEO: Las Vegas Police Officer able to shoot fleeing murder suspects in car chase

I know the criminals shot first and I normally want to defend police, but shooting out of a moving car is something you should leave for the gangster movies.
Or, if you have specialized training like this officer undoubtedly did.

He put the new one in backwards and the way his thumb is hanging off too.
LOL! You and @LangfordBarrow are talking as if you’ve been in situations like these.

SMH at critiquing the officer’s magazine exchange during such a high-stressful situation.

LOL! You and @LangfordBarrow are talking as if you’ve been in situations like these.

SMH at critiquing the officer’s magazine exchange during such a high-stressful situation.
He's a cop, some civilian like myself bumbling that perfectly acceptable... a police officer though? A PATROL police officer we should expect more from.

He's a cop, some civilian like myself bumbling that perfectly acceptable... a police officer though? A PATROL police officer we should expect more from.
LOL! You must go berserk at McDonald’s when they mess up your order, because that’s what they do, so there’s no way they should be making mistakes!

LOL! You must go berserk at McDonald’s when they mess up your order, because that’s what they do, so there’s no way they should be making mistakes!
There's a couple guys that are LEO here that have explained the shooting quals for police and the majority of my civilian friends could make those quals in their sleep and these guys have explained they seen long time cops screw it up.

THe standards of shooting for LEOs should be better IMO.

There's a couple guys that are LEO here that have explained the shooting quals for police and the majority of my civilian friends could make those quals in their sleep and these guys have explained they seen long time cops screw it up.

THe standards of shooting for LEOs should be better IMO.
LEOs fail quals for a variety of reasons. Lack of practice (quals typically 4x a year). Age and medical reasons are big issues.

You’re out of your damn mind, however, if you’re trying to compare the situation this officer faced with a quarterly qual.

You’re literally moaning and groaning that he didn’t immediately line up his mag with the well!

Also, if your friends are such great shots, why aren’t they cops!? That’s probably because being a cop takes an individual with a certain character, and preferably with balls big enough to do what this officer did.

How do you feel when a cop successfully ends a threat with no collateral damage?

You can tell some here get very agitated watching police take out the bad guy.
They deep down dont like to see that

How much money did this cop save tax payers.

No court fees
No prison fees

Probably a millions considering the amount it would cost to feed, babysit and offer conjugal visits to the perp for life

That a police officer should have enough muscle memory from training to not bumble a reload?

That you dont think cops can make simple mistakes during a shoot out.
Whats next his elbows are too pointy.
Freaking nit pick...

That you dont think cops can make simple mistakes during a shoot out.
Whats next his elbows are too pointy.
Freaking nit pick...
I'd be down with that if he was using an M4... something he doesn't fucking carry on his hip every day...

But a Glock reload? Come on....

His mag swap was fairly sad, am disappoint. ;)

LEOs fail quals for a variety of reasons. Lack of practice (quals typically 4x a year). Age and medical reasons are big issues.

You’re out of your damn mind, however, if you’re trying to compare the situation this officer faced with a quarterly qual.

You’re literally moaning and groaning that he didn’t immediately line up his mag with the well!

Also, if your friends are such great shots, why aren’t they cops!? That’s probably because being a cop takes an individual with a certain character, and preferably with balls big enough to do what this officer did.
You're just being argumentative. You have no idea what training we've, or his friends, have had or what our occupations are.

Who was moaning and groaning about anything? I just pointed out how badly he fumbled the magazine change. It's something he can work on to improve since it can make a life or death difference in these situations. Why are you taking it as such an affront?

Back