VIDEO: Las Vegas Police Officer able to shoot fleeing murder suspects in car chase

You're just being argumentative. You have no idea what training we've, or his friends, have had or what our occupations are.

Who was moaning and groaning about anything? I just pointed out how badly he fumbled the magazine change. It's something he can work on to improve since it can make a life or death difference in these situations. Why are you taking it as such an affront?
"THIN BLUE LINE! THIN BLUE LINE!!!"

I'm a pretty big supporter of Law Enforcement given my job in the legal field I deal with them face to face a lot as well as during my nights as a bouncer.

At the same time though, training wise and shit we need to hold them to a higher standard. This cowboy shit worked out fine this time... but out of every 100 times a cop does some cowboy shit I would wager it only turns out this way 5-10 out of that 100

That a police officer should have enough muscle memory from training to not bumble a reload?
He might not have practiced that at all. I don't think minimum requirements are that strict. Not sure about his specific department though.

As far as the reload goes...quite honestly you could practice that shit daily and when you’re in a high stress situation or being shot at your fine motor skills go to shit.

I know an officer who was in a gunfight and couldn’t even manipulate his keys to open the trunk of his squad to get his rifle out. Thankfully, he won that fight but he now carries his rifle where it’s readily available.

<mma4>

Not gonna fault a sloppy mag change, while seated, behind a steering wheel, in the middle of a rolling shoot out.

All things considered he did well and got his shots on target.

Or, if you have specialized training like this officer undoubtedly did.

I really doubt police officer train to shoot from moving vehicles. It’s just not a practical manner of returning fire.

I really doubt police officer train to shoot from moving vehicles. It’s just not a practical manner of returning fire.
Because “practical” was written all over this particular scenario, right?

Because “practical” was written all over this particular scenario, right?

No but you shouldn’t make things worse. I’m all for self defense with a firearm but shooting from a moving vehicle can put your shots all over the place.

You think???

Officer had to put away a threat! That’s exactly what he did! Bra-vo!

COPS 1 - Leftist Vaginas 0
The fact that you've probably put me in that "Leftist Vagina" category shows you don't know shit and can't read people for shit on where they lie on the political spectrum.

You think???

Officer had to put away a threat! That’s exactly what he did! Bra-vo!

COPS 1 - Leftist Vaginas 0

Oh I’m totally happy with the outcome. Please don’t mistake for a cop hater/criminal sympathizer.

You can tell which posters have never taken a sudden buckshot shower while hunting.

This aint cool. This is shooting without thinking beyond your intended target.

Thats on the written portion aint it?

Thats some super cop shit.

As far as the debate in this thread goes..

I dont have a problem with what he did. He did his job, they were shooting at him.

What is he supposed to do? Stop chasing them? Thats actually a thing, and im not against that either.

I don't see the issue here. Murder suspects were driving like maniacs shooting at the cops for several minutes, luckily no civilians were killed. Cop didn't start shooting until they were up close to the murder's car and shot through the window so he could stay in control of his car without crashing. Dude was relatively calm and was giving good instructions throughout the chase. There's really no ideal place to have a shootout, but he ended it with no collateral damage.

The fact that you've probably put me in that "Leftist Vagina" category shows you don't know shit and can't read people for shit on where they lie on the political spectrum.
If the shoe fits.

Last edited:
Thats some super cop shit.

As far as the debate in this thread goes..

I dont have a problem with what he did. He did his job, they were shooting at him.

What is he supposed to do? Stop chasing them? Thats actually a thing, and im not against that either.
Problem is, you can't stop chasing someone who's already killed, and is continuing to act in a similar manner.

Problem is, you can't stop chasing someone who's already killed, and is continuing to act in a similar manner.
You can.

Find them later, let the situation calm down.

Ive only seen it happen a few times on cops or whatever

Not SOP....never shoot through window..
Windshields don't stop bullets. I guarantee you some of the rounds the officer shot through his windshield met their mark.

Also, as long as you can articulate it, you're fine. Will some cheer him, yes. Will some boo him, of course.

This man did a hell of a job, and to have a bunch of part-time Burger King employees on Sherdog trying to armchair this shoot is disgusting.

Back