Video. Light muay thai sparring from yesterday

Frode Falch

Steel Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score

A fun way to Cool down after a hard workout.

A fun way to Cool down after a hard workout.

tumblr_oi391yy7RE1utxb9zo1_400.gif

Not bad maybe in a few years you will be as good as her!

Always seems that you're sparring beginners bro...is there noone around at your level or higher?

I dont know man. Acrobatics is not my thing. Doubt i will ever be that good

lel

Why do you seem to take one in order to deliver the counter is it a case where you couldn't defend it in time so the next best thing is to make sure you get one back while he is temporarily vulnerable?

lel

Why do you seem to take one in order to deliver the counter is it a case where you couldn't defend it in time so the next best thing is to make sure you get one back while he is temporarily vulnerable?
Look. I'm not necessarily a fan of Frodes uneventful videos either but let's see you post your sparring videos bud

This guy looked like he had 1 week of training. don't you have more experienced people to spar with?

Look. I'm not necessarily a fan of Frodes uneventful videos either but let's see you post your sparring videos bud

Legit question not taking the juice, I guess its because you cant always block and counter or or counter before getting hit and so to make the best of a bad situation you at least get one back

Takes balls to show yourself online to a bunch of vicious trolls

He is a beginner. So i wont him to get a few hits it. I am a moving target that kicks back. If that make any sense at all...?

The young kid is looking to try a amateur fight later this year.

He is a beginner. So i wont him to get a few hits it. I am a moving target that kicks back. If that make any sense at all...?

The young kid is looking to try a amateur fight later this year.

that doesn't answer my question. no better people to spar with?

that doesn't answer my question. no better people to spar with?

A few that are better. But not better then me. I travel to other gyms 2-3 times a month. To bigger and better gyms to get better sparring. And to keep my ego in place.

I live in a very small Village. I need to do the best with what i got.

That was a lot of fun to watch. I like watching light sparring when both guys agree on the rules to the game, and what constitutes winning. I like how each of you guys where switching back & forth between punching range, kicking range, and taking left, or right angles as well as strike selection. It wasn't mindless variation to "keep him guessing". Both of you where making decisions based off what had been happening in the last few exchanges. That goes a long way in developing an understanding of bout progression.

your "karate" technique is very good. very fast with the kicks, spinning kicks etc. I dont do tkd/karate but I know that at a high level that stuff is dangerous, the speed, flexibility, and power. Remember that when people cant dome something themselves, they want to tell you that you cant do it. Keep grinding man.

can everyone with a negative comment towards this man please post of video of themselves sparring/doing better? I humbly await your responses, but highly doubt any vids will be posted.

Last edited:
Back