Video: Man punches Pitbull and owner when his little dog is bitten

Discussion in 'Mayberry Lounge' started by TidWell, Sep 7, 2018.

1. NaughtyBoy

NaughtyBoy Silver Belt

That happens where I live as well... Pretty bad weather and my Pit only took a walk for a few minutes one day and 3 days didn't went out. Nothing happens. I play with him in house instead. Fetch is helluva good for them.

2. NaughtyBoy

NaughtyBoy Silver Belt

That isolate incident about that old lady can be attributed for several more reasons than only not walk them out for 3 days. One can be that they haven't ate for those 3 days and other things like that.

3. StewDogg11

StewDogg11 Purple Belt

Oh he’s a great boy. Not to brag but he’s one of the smartest/most well behaved dogs I’ve ever been around regardless of breed.

Saku'sEar and NaughtyBoy like this.
  4. NaughtyBoy

NaughtyBoy Silver Belt

Pretty much what I said to him... Those dogs aren't even consider in the fighting dogs stuff.

5. JoeyJoeJoeJr

JoeyJoeJoeJr Purple Belt

My neighbor has some kind of pitbull thing. It barks at me and acts viscious as hell when I walk by. When I go up to the fence it backs off.

Ive tried petting it and have a few times. He usually lets me pet or touch him for a few seconds then he fakes a bite or growls and barks viscously again, looking back for his owners.

He still hasnt actually bit me and ive touched his head maybe 10 times

6. NaughtyBoy

NaughtyBoy Silver Belt

I believe you 100%, I love dogs in general and I like Pit Bulls, they can really surprise you on how smart they can be.

7. Jack Reacheround

Jack Reacheround Never Go Black

See, if you were in my neighborhood you would have a 90 pound dog that nipped at people and other dogs, and you would walk it off leash insisting to everyone it was biting that “he’s friendly.”

method115 likes this.
  8. TidWell

TidWell Silver Belt

Size matter right? The bigger the neck and head the bigger the bite

9. StewDogg11

StewDogg11 Purple Belt

Then how do you explain a German Shepherd having more PSI bite strength than a “Pit Bull”

10. NaughtyBoy

NaughtyBoy Silver Belt

Sorry bro, you're very lost in this one.

D3THRONED likes this.
  11. 4HODMT

4HODMT White Belt

lots of dog experts in here on sherdog. Anytime the term pitbull is used by the ignorant it isn’t referring to the actual breed of American Pitbull Terrier. It is a general moniker given to anyone of the many breeds it is often mistaken for. Lots of bully breeds look very similar to those who don’t know the difference. APBT,staffs,bully mixes,dogos and many more all look similar to naive people.
    Secondly , you can’t hate in an entire breed for the behavior of some. You only hear about Pitt attack’s because there is and has been hate for the breed. Same reason you don’t hear about minority cops shooting white people, trust me it’s happening you just don’t hear about it on the media cause the current theme is white cops shooting minorities, specifically black.
    Dogs differ from one to the other just like people do.
    I own an APBT female . She is ten. She lived with a ferret free of cage for two years and would be alone with it when we were gone. She’s also lived with kids, and babies. Never an issue or a single sign of aggression.
    I also have a male boxer/bulldog mix who Everyone thinks is a pitbull and isn’t. He is the most docile calm dog ever, until he sees another animal and then it’s kill mode. He’s killed two coons, several possums, and mauled dudes German Shepard down the street. Long story, but I had him two weeks and was walking on leash with my female, when a German Shepard came from the side outta nowhere. By the time I turned to the side German Shepard was three feet away,mid run, and aggressive looking so my male didn’t hesitate and attacked. He was just protecting his new crew so you really can’t blame him. Dude who owns Shepard has since become a buddy and still calls my dog a pitt, and told everyone his dog was attacked by a pitt. You see the pattern here?

12. paratiddies

paratiddies ( o Y o )

And you’ve still given zero reasons other than what I’ve suggested for why you just have to own a “tough” dog and not one of the other hundreds of breeds that don’t/can’t kill

Micro penis confirmed

13. machidafan99

machidafan99 Silver Belt

Pitbull owner should be publicly flogged and shat upon

14. StewDogg11

StewDogg11 Purple Belt

Because not everyone is a pussy who’s petrified of dogs like you and others in this thread.

15. Prefect

Prefect Brown Belt

The OP really mislead me on this one. He said someone punched Pitbull with a capital P. I was thinking I don't understand what is going on with a dog being bitten but punching Pitbull is always good.

[​IMG]

16. paratiddies

paratiddies ( o Y o )

Willing to bet you’re the pussy if you own one and plenty of people share that opinion

I don’t give a shit about you or the people who choose to own them getting mauled, just the random people who’d rather not be around them that get attacked

Anyway I’m done, you can’t argue with stupid. Still waiting for just one person to explain why they feel the need to own one and not another breed

17. Kardashians

Kardashians ☆ sitting on the moon ☽

This is the problem for me. As I said my dog has yet to be properly socialized and I can never be sure of how she’ll act towards other dogs. So I do what I can to avoid interacting with others when on walks. Go out at hours when most aren’t about, and move my dog far over if we come upon another person or somebody with a dog.

But then you get all these loose dogs going about, coming up to my dog, and how the fuck am I going to control two dogs at once? One being a dog that shouldn’t even be my responsibility.

People are just being stupid and careless when they shouldn’t be.

18. osudude

osudude Red Belt

[​IMG]

Phlog likes this.
  19. StewDogg11

StewDogg11 Purple Belt

I explained why I own them on page 19 and even posted a picture of my youngest one on page 18. I’m not going to reiterate it for you.

I’ve owned/been around them for over half my life so please save the whole “they’re gonna snap one day and maul a toddler”’spill backed up by your BS statistics.

Andrei Arlovski has owned them for years do you really think he’s a pussy who is overcompensating for something by owning them? The simple fact is some people just like them the same way some people prefer Rottweilers, Dobermans, Boston Terriers, etc.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
  20. Saku'sEar

Saku'sEar White Belt

In not a pitbull crowd member or whatever that means... But smaller dogs are way more agressive and bite faster, but they don't do damage. The big ones do. Small dogs have Napoleon/McGregor syndrome.