Video: Man punches Pitbull and owner when his little dog is bitten

If you are a drug dealer or a gang member having these kind of dogs seems sensible, if you're not some kind of thug why on earth would you buy one?

It's like getting facial tattoos, it just broadcasts your character flaws to the world, wearing your heart on your sleeve. There are so many lovely breeds of dogs out there, why buy a pitbull ?

On second thoughts a rescue scenario seems reasonable and as there are only pitbulls available to rescue due to all the reprobates in the world wanting a weaponised dog you could hardly find much else.

Poverty dogs.

And you’ve still given zero reasons other than what I’ve suggested for why you just have to own a “tough” dog and not one of the other hundreds of breeds that don’t/can’t kill

Micro penis confirmed

I already mentioned that I didn't choose that dog. My brother gave it to me since his wife's Pit Bull female got 9 puppies and they decided to give me one of them. I could have any type of dog. When I live in my parents house, we have several other dogs, they got a mix puddle and a german shepperd and other mixes... So it's never been about an specific dog breed.
When they gave it to me I got so much worries about that Pit Bull puppy as any other that got a wrong misconception of what and how that dog will be. And yes, I realized that everything towards those type of dogs is basically bullshit... Just like the one you just spit. Dumbass.

I didn't choose him... My brother gave it to me. I was pretty worried at the beginning, then I realized that most people don't know shit about the breed and dogs in general.

nah fuck those dogs and that guy. i probably would have murdered that dog if it injured my pup and no second thoughts about it.

Then how do you explain a German Shepherd having more PSI bite strength than a “Pit Bull”
Sorry bro, you're very lost in this one.

I sure am, I always thought the bigger that jaw and head the harder the bite, how does that little ass pit bull beat bigger pits does he have more speed agility is that why because he can sneak to the side and latch onto the neck and no matter how hard the bigger pit tries to shake him off he refuse to let go?

I explained why I own them on page 19 and even posted a picture of my youngest one on page 18. I’m not going to reiterate it for you.

I’ve owned/been around them for over half my life so please save the whole “they’re gonna snap one day and maul a toddler”’spill backed up by your BS statistics.
I sure am, I always thought the bigger that jaw and head the harder the bite, how does that little ass pit bull beat bigger pits does he have more speed agility is that why because he can sneak to the side and latch onto the neck and no matter how hard the bigger pit tries to shake him off he refuse to let go?

I’m trying to think of a good analogy for you here:

Think of Jeep as someone like Demian Maia.

Think of those American Bullies you posted as a bodybuilder with little to no combat sports experience.

Rottweillers and German Shepherds got harder bite than Pit Bulls. Fact. But indeed, the original Pit Bull breed were made to fight till the end no matter what.

I already mentioned that I didn't choose that dog. My brother gave it to me since his wife's Pit Bull female got 9 puppies and they decided to give me one of them. I could have any type of dog. When I live in my parents house, we have several other dogs, they got a mix puddle and a german shepperd and other mixes... So it's never been about an specific dog breed.
When they gave it to me I got so much worries about that Pit Bull puppy as any other that got a wrong misconception of what and how that dog will be. And yes, I realized that everything towards those type of dogs is basically bullshit... Just like the one you just spit. Dumbass.

You and the other guy who called me a pussy from the safety of your keyboards are pretty much the epitome of what I’m talking about, at least you get to feel manly when you walk your badass dogs around the block

You and the other guy who called me a pussy from the safety of your keyboards are pretty much the epitome of what I’m talking about, at least you get to feel manly when you walk your badass dogs around the block
Lol, yes... that's another cool asset about those dogs. Non pussies like you can even try to approach me when I walk my dog. But some other people that really understand that breed can get close without having a single problem and my dog will be totally friendly with them.

Last edited:
Lol, yes... that's another cool asset about those dogs. Non pussies like you can even try to approach me when I walk my dog. But some other people that really understand that breed can get close without having a single problem and my dog will be totally friendly with them.
I'll fight your dog anywhere, anytime.

Set it up.

That dog owner deserves a lot worse than one punch.

Not only did he let a dangerous dog loose, he was pulling the other guy off his dog instead of trying to get his dog off. Wtf kind of response is that?

Actually it does make me proud when I walk my dogs and they show exemplary behavior that’s the opposite of most people’s thoughts and opinions of the breed.

I dont see a leash on the pit so yeah fuck that piece of shit

i dont give a fuck if you think your dog is harmless, they are fucking powerful dogs and they could snap

Nah there seems to be a problem with the breed. If all these attacks were from d bags using them for dog fights that would be one thing.

They attack even when they're just housepets for suburban people. A number of posters on here that have owned them or been around them, have also said they have a strange temperament and can snap for no reason

I have seen a lot of dogs "snap" for what seems like no reason. When the dog is a chihuahua or a toy poodle, its funny. When its a 40# dog someone might need a few stitches, when its a large dog like a German Shepard, A mastiff, a Pittbull, etc, the stakes are higher.

Back