Video: Man punches Pitbull and owner when his little dog is bitten

yeah the true nature will come on if you haven't walked it in a few days

a normal dog when they have pent up energy will not turn VIOLENT on you they usually tear up the home and dig in the backyard, but a pitbull when they haven't been walked to spend their energy so they are calm will snap their true nature comes out.
Exactly. Good for use as hunting dogs and fighting dogs and that's it.

Well, most people hate on the pit owners as stupid idiots who get pitbull. Most people look at pit bull owners as top shelf pieces of shit, over compensating for micro peens, or virtue signaling cunts. Usually the lowest contributor to society. Alcoholic Bar tenders, single mom hair stylists, etc. So you kind of are supporting that.
Yeah I agree. My friend works at the local animal control shelter. He's said that on more than one occasion he's had ghetto/trailer trash people adopt a pitbull and return it within a week and actually say "the dog wasn't mean enough". They wanted them as guard/attack dogs, and I'm sure for fighting in some cases. These people were so brazen about it that they couldn't even come up with a lie, like it was destroying the furniture, or something. In their culture, the dog is something to be used as a weapon (by training or beating the shit out of it), or an accessory to make you look tough walking through the hood or the trailer park. The dogs are usually just chained up outside and not socialized in any way.

Obligatory

heroic-pit-bull-journeys-2-000-mile-s-to-attack-owner-news-28317271.png
LOL they should do a Horror movie starring a pit, dam travels all those miles just to attack the owner. talking about holding a grudge

That was pretty restrained tbh. If some dumb fucker has the most dangerous dog you can have and takes the goddamn thing out in a city street without having control of it, he needs an ass whooping and he should have caved the pitt's head in with that pole.

My gf's cat got ripped apart by 2 pitts just running around the neighborhood. Why is it the worst dog owners always seem to be the ones who choose the most aggressive and dangerous breed?

No. The pit bull would most likely have killed the poodle. The owner of the pit bull fucked up twice. Once when the dog got loose and second when he failed to restrain the pit after the altercation. The owner of the poodle was lucky to not have been mauled himself in the process of rescuing his dog.

He swung the pole at the dog and it came at him. He took a step back and the dog also stopped. I thought he was lucky when he got it to release the poodle as his leg was exposed.

Going through this BS with my niece who recently had a child. My Mom is trying to keep in touch with her already estranged great-grandchild....and having to tolerate pics with the infant cuddling with a pit. It tears her up.

C'mon people...we get it already. You're the only ones macho enough to handle a pit, and everyone else is a pussy. We get it. Fucking idiots....SMH.

Nah fuck the piece of shit and his pit.

I listened to a pit owner talk about how messed up pits were still work yesterday. She said it's not all about how they are raised. Said they could snap anytime and gave an example of her friend recently being attacked by her own. She had the dog 10 years and yelled at it to stop chasing a squirrel. It ripped her arm up.

It’s not that Pit Bulls can’t be good dogs. It’s just that, if a Pit Bull snaps, well.. it ain’t a Golden Retriever or Lab. We’ll leave it at that.

100% of pitbull owners are pieces of shit.
Pitbulls are not and can NEVER be trained to be a family pet. Only a complete fucking idiot would own a pit bull as a pet. Trust me I once use to breed pits for their true purpose as a fighting dog and you can't reverse their killer instinct no matter how much you train them. The prey drive in them is too strong. If you own a pitbull as a family pet and expose other animals or children to them then you are an ignorant piece of shit.

Figures a low IQ racist piece of shit such as your self would be into dog fighting.

Watching g 2 dogs kill each other.....big man!!! Biiiiiiiiiig man!!!

Fuck off cunt. At least i was using them for what they were created to do.

Whoever “created” them to do that is also a piece of shit, figures you’d follow in their footsteps, after all you are a massive follower (not a leader).

Good for him.

Also, I was not surprised at the demographic breakdown of this situation.

I can't stand shit dog owners, even more so shit dog owners with pitbulls.

My kiddo likes to go into petsmart to look at the animals, birds, lizards, cats etc.

This week some idiot was in there with his pitbull on just a harness, no choke chain, no prong collar, just some shit harness. Dog is lunging at other dogs, barking up a storm and growling at people. Owner just kept telling at the dog and then giving everyone the old "oh he never does this."

Dumb shit people with pitbulls fucking suck.

Going through this BS with my niece who recently had a child. My Mom is trying to keep in touch with her already estranged great-grandchild....and having to tolerate pics with the infant cuddling with a pit. It tears her up.

C'mon people...we get it already. You're the only ones macho enough to handle a pit, and everyone else is a pussy. We get it. Fucking idiots....SMH.
Whenever I see that shit it ticks me off, then you see a story Pitbull or dog kills infant child, dumb ass parents shouldn't have kids seriously

Why was one pitbull on a leash while the other one wasn't? Also the poodle needs to be on a leash too outside at public street
I think the pit was able to escape from his leash and the poodle was just hanging out with his owner while he worked outside.

I'm sorry but I would've been forced to shoot the Pit with my gun.

Whenever I see that shit it ticks me off, then you see a story Pitbull or dog kills infant child, dumb ass parents shouldn't have kids seriously
And the parents always have a counter, in that they are superior dog owners and it won't happen to them.

I've posted before here of being hit blindside by a pit and rolling on the ground with it. Been in tons of fights but thats next level shit....scary as fuck. 0/10 experience...not recommended! lol

Everything until the pit let go is fair.

After that, he lost his cool, the punches to the guy and trying to fight the dog was dumb. But understandable, not punching the guy tbh.

Back